The long strap for the Pochette

1. does Elux carry it? cannot seem to find it... or what is it called, how much? etc. thanks!
  2. They do but it's rarely on there. I forget the exact name but I believe it's about $75?
  3. They do but it's rarely on there. It's called the Bandouliere I believe and runs about $155.
  4. Actually, here you go, it's on there now:
    (The elux link keeps showing "null" so I just redid the link but it still takes you to elux):

5. Thank you!
  6. You're welcome!
  7. ^That's the long skinny strap you can use for the pochette. Was originally designed for the HL sac.
  8. Yup :yes:
    I saw someone recently sell their pochette on eBay with this one included. It's really quite long, I was surprised.
  9. Dear LVbabydoll,

How about the long strap for damier pochette acc ? is it same price with the natural cowhide as picture shown above for mono pochette acc ?

Thank you.
  10. That, I'm not sure of. I think this might be close but I don't see it on elux right now
  11. tq
  12. from the measurements , i'm still a bit unsure :smile:
    although the site has stated that it can be use across the body. Because i'm quite tall..

Anyone using the strap ?
  13. ^^It'll definitely work. The pochette is quite small and the strap is 45"'s how it looked on the one in the auction I mentioned:
  14. lvbabydoll , wow!
    Thanks for the great help :smile:
    i think it would fit well.
  15. lvbabydoll I love your graffiti with a long strap