The Lily Satchel and Sable Clogs (PICS)!

1. My sister had this package delivered to my home. The Lily Satchel and Sable Clogs in Black. Without further ado, here they are! The satchel is SO heavy! The lining is GORGEOUS Legacy stripe and the kiss lock pocket on the back is adorable! I took a pic next to her cotton satchel for comparison. Enjoy!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. gorgeous! i want some of those clogs!!

4. That lily is stunning!

5. That bag is HUGE!

6. WOW

Lily is SO gorgeous.....swoon

7. :drool: love the lily!! i should have waited and got this one instead of the legacy leather satchel.... oh well....maybe next year....

8. Okay I'm dying here!!! Those are both incredible!!! Your sister is very very lucky!!! Thanks so much for posting pics!!!

P.S. I didn't know Lily has the legacy lining!! That makes it even more desirable!!!

9. Wow that bag is beautiful. I need one...

10. Goergeous Bag - Thanks for posting pictures

11. I love that bag:tup: Your sister has good taste!
    Thanks for posting the pics for us.:yes:

12. Wow it's taller then I thought. I dunno if I like it that much anymore. ;_; GREAT shoes tho!

13. Oh wait I see why. It's on a different turnlock. I like how on the website pic it kinda slouches in the middle. It looks too boxy here!

14. Very nice!!! Love your doggy, too...Sooo cute! :yes:

15. Thank you all for your comments! She is a lucky girl and loves it!
    It was stuffed, PACKED with material when it was delivered, so once it was taken out, it fit under her arm better. The Legacy lining is TDF!