[​IMG]

2. and NOW.. here is my love... Adele!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. OMG I love your adele. I have the stephen, will post pics later.

4. How pretty! All I have are the square scarf and bandeau but those don't really count. Lol.

5. Rebecca! it totally counts!!! um I want the leopard STEAMER so bad! omg

6. I would love the steamer as well. I have been looking on eBay, last one I saw seller wanted $19,000. Now come on that markup is out of control.

7. OMG that is ridiclious! I would just love to have one to own, could care a less if I ever used it! I think its a piece of art! I wish I could find the dimensions on it and the EXACT price, I remember the SA telling me $6.9k or $7k?

any one know?

8. here is a pic of my stephen. I know a lot of people are not into this bag, but I just love it.

1.jpg
  9. Rebecca, do post the scarf and bandana, they totally count!! Everyone, feel free to post them so we can drool more :p

10. Aw ok! I took a pic tonight of the two together. :heart:

100_8049.JPG
  11. Leopard is soooo my favorite. I'm surprised that I don't own a Leopard LV... The prices were just too scary for me. Perhaps one day one will avail itself... In the meantime I'm still in the club:
    [​IMG]

12. One more time for my version of the Leopard Speedy:
    [​IMG]

13. I am in the club also, even though it is in a small way.

LVscarf1.jpg
  14. love the leopard scarf, any chance they are still in stores?

15. ^^ There should be in all styles including the ones I posted. My store had not only those two but all 3 color variations of the scarf Suzie posted as well.