The latest Spy - Moncler

1. I'm sure the vast majority of you gals have already seen/spotted the newest Spy. However, for those of you who have not seen it yet, here's a pic. of it I've taken from the catalog that my lovely Fendi SA (Puneet) from Short Hills Mall in NJ had sent to me few weeks back.

Also, she included how much Jess Simpson loved the red one when she visited her store.

2. Thanx for the pix. I really don't think these bags are that bad. Just as long as they aren't worn with a down coat. That'll be too...Michelin Man.
  3. I don't like them.
  4. Aww, Jessica Simpson visited her store? Did she buy one?
  5. I'm not a fan. These look like something you could buy in the handbag aisle at Super WalMart
  6. Yes. Apparently that's the store that Jess frequently visits. My SA told me that they gave the red one to Jess as a gift during her visit :yes: .
  7. No fair, it's always the people that can afford it who get the free stuff!! :hysteric: :lol:
  8. ^ I know. Free advertising. And that bag will need serious help to get people to want to buy it.

I can't wait to see JS wearing that bag though :shocked: ... It's so hideous, especially in the red.
  9. You know what? That long doo dah hanging off the bag looks very phallic. I just don't care for the looks of that offense to those that do.
  10. cute
  11. I actually love these monclers. But for about $400:graucho: Not more!
  12. OK..Jillybean and I saw and held these bags in Fendi Paris..They were sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo BLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IRL..Not at all attractive bags..IMHO...
  13. Do not like them at all, to feel are just like a puffa jacket made into a bag.