The Kindness of Strangers

BF went to pick up some packages for me at the PO. I knew what one of them was but wasn't expecting the second.

f6c227e3.jpg

Loot! (Not pictured is the Cadbury Dairy Milk bar that decided to be camera shy)
de416494.jpg

Squeeeeeeee!
081ed336.jpg

(L to R) Model's Own: Purple Blue, Aqua Violet, Indian Ocean, Copper Pot, Tropical Sun

OH EM GEE. My NP Angel seriously satisfied some long time lemmings off my list! :faint: She was so sweet to notice that these were on my wish list and so generously gifted these to me. I kept missing out on the Beetlejuice collection and I still cannot believe I actually have them! :hugs:

NP Angel - you are so sweet, generous, and amazing. :cloud9:

BF went to pick up some packages for me at the PO. I knew what one of them was but wasn't expecting the second.

f6c227e3.jpg

Loot! (Not pictured is the Cadbury Dairy Milk bar that decided to be camera shy)
de416494.jpg

Squeeeeeeee!
081ed336.jpg

(L to R) Model's Own: Purple Blue, Aqua Violet, Indian Ocean, Copper Pot, Tropical Sun

OH EM GEE. My NP Angel seriously satisfied some long time lemmings off my list! :faint: She was so sweet to notice that these were on my wish list and so generously gifted these to me. I kept missing out on the Beetlejuice collection and I still cannot believe I actually have them! :hugs:

Awesome! I really like the Yindian Ocean and Tropical Sun! Purple Blue is fab, too! I was gifted one of a sweet friend, too once! Enjoy!!!

I got a fabulous package in the mail!!!!

I am always in awe of all the kindness shown in this forum and even more so when it is shown to me. A sweet tpf'er sent me the most wonderful box of goodness.

All straight from my wishlist!
Max Factor ~ Fantasy Fire (OMG!! It's MINE!!)
OPI ~ Russian Navy, Vampsterdam, and Wooden Shoe Like to Know
Models Own ~ Indian Ocean

I cannot believe that I own Fantasy Fire! And all of the Beetlejuice collection that I wanted!

I am so excited to finally be able to remove some polishes from my wishlist since I have been on a polish buying ban forever! I love love love the OPI's!! Gahh, so happy!

Here is a picture of all the goods.
How cute is that card?

Sorry my pictures are bad as always. The polishes are the best in real life.

Thank you soo very very much polish angel! You are the sweetest!!
^what a wonderful gift! it's even sweeter since you've been on a ban. enjoy your fabulous NPs & yummy candy.

Squeeeeeeee!

^fantastic...what an amazing NP angel! that's such a cool collection of NPs.

f6c227e3.jpg

de416494.jpg

Squeeeeeeee!
081ed336.jpg

:drool: what an amazing package! Such a generous gift from your np Angel. Can't wait to see those models own mani's :graucho:

its_a_keeper said:
I so do! They are so hard to get where I live plus here Reeses are really expensive and we never get Mini or special Reeses!
I am not only a polish hoarder, Reeses.

Hehe.. Completely understand I love those juicy chewy lifesavers that are only in US myself. In UK, Reeses & Nestlé Crunch are more widely found in some supermarkets now which is great...
Love the coral combo you have from Cult. I have Captivated n perhaps should add the other one next time ;)

mandabear said:

Squeeeeeeee!

Have fun with your MO :smile:

f6c227e3.jpg

de416494.jpg

Squeeeeeeee!
081ed336.jpg

Love all those MO polishes!! Looks like we might have a np angel in common! Such a sweetie!

I used CultNails Seduction + FF + Seduction over Nails Inc Victoria Gate = flakie fab I tell you.. The sun came to say hello too!

Beautiful under dark reds, purples, blacks.. Those MO; Indian Ocean is like RBL's Aqua Lily if you put turquoise undies & layer IO on top gives the light pinky shimmer :biggrin:

Thanks for the tips! I will habe to try IO over a turquiose since I didn't get Aqua Lily. I think FF will look good over two of the OPIs she sent. Time to do some experimenting.

Thanks for the tips! I will habe to try IO over a turquiose since I didn't get Aqua Lily. I think FF will look good over two of the OPIs she sent. Time to do some experimenting.

You're welcome! Glad you got your FF & MO's to complete your beetlejuice collection... Get ready for Nov; AL is back as RBL's BiB this year - no surprises there :giggles: