the KHLOE KARDASHIAN & LAMAR ODOM thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, they all wear different size shoes so they can't share those but they probably do borrow each other's bags/accessories....most siblings/mothers do. :shrugs:

Leaving Dinner June 28th 2012

Attachments

• khkardashian062812_16.jpg
    khkardashian062812_16.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 513
  • khkardashian062812_12.jpg
    khkardashian062812_12.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 498
  • khkardashian062812_05.jpg
    khkardashian062812_05.jpg
    154.8 KB · Views: 499
Kris might have had a one night stand with hairdresser Alex and an affair with this Todd guy. You can get knocked up from one time. I think its clear Rob is a makeup baby. I just find Khlo so different from all of them even personality wise. Which is why shes my fave.

You know guys, maybe this family really does have a special gift; they seem to get everything handed to them and always get everything they want. Lamar gets rewarded for his bad behavior and gets to stay in LA and not sent to South Dakota.

Nothing bad ever happens to them, and the divorce does not seem to be hurting them.

Some people do get it all and have the world at their fingertips.

^^You're right. They send the message that the more you eff up, act poorly, have no moral values and do everything out of greed, the more you get. It's really a shame that people look up to these idiots because they are high profile trash in my opinion.

I like Kourtney a lot and Khloe isn't all bad all the time, but she still carries that sense of entitlement attitude with her everywhere and that's not a good quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.