:)...****The Kaptivating Kusama Kollection Klub****...:)

Here's a few more pics of the scarf I luv it so much it's a very modern take on the classic silk scarf!

Attachments

• image-561632344.jpg
    image-561632344.jpg
    363.9 KB · Views: 2,126
  • image-287884981.jpg
    image-287884981.jpg
    632.5 KB · Views: 2,134
This shawl is beautiful:smile:. I'm not sure about her other pieces but these colors really work well together. And I love red with brown.:biggrin:

I'm in :smile:

Monogram Waves in red
7547251564_6789d44c92_c.jpg

Hoping to add a blue Zippy wallet in October ;)

jessicalistic said:
Wow, if only it came with that strap! So cute. Makes me want to crack before October...

I was exactly the same I loved the monogram kusama collection but I caved when I saw the vernis collection the shimmer of the vermis gives the bag another dimension. it's so mesmerizing! Pochette is the most versatile bag, you can turn it into a clutch, over shoulder bag or a sling depending on your outfit and occasion!

hi fellow Kusama lovers! your new (and new-to-be) pieces are amazing!!

finally made it to the NY Soho pop-up boutique- what a fun experience! i posted some additional info. in the Kusama Intel thread (under the LV Reference Library forum) but here's what i came home with...

IMG_2389.JPG

White Mono Waves Infinity Pareo!
IMG_2394.JPG

i'm usually drawn to red, but then when i tried on the white (w/ red lettering) i fell in love with it! also, i plan to use this *as a pareo* over a black bathing suit, so i thought the white would be a nice contrast!

IMG_2397.JPG

here are the NY Soho store-front pics...and one I *snuck* inside the store (not inside the actual pop-up boutique/room)

Attachments

• IMG_2377.JPG
    IMG_2377.JPG
    204 KB · Views: 1,991
  • IMG_2381.JPG
    IMG_2381.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 1,927
  • IMG_2382.JPG
    IMG_2382.JPG
    197.3 KB · Views: 1,932
  • IMG_2384.JPG
    IMG_2384.JPG
    135.7 KB · Views: 1,859
Star: Your pics give me yet another reason to visit NYC, but I just can't get the time off from work :sad: By the way, the weather looks nice. Thanks for letting us live vicariously through you.

I reserved the blue Speedy this morning. So yay! I'm in the club!

Anyway, I haven't reserved this, but I'm thinking of getting the Snood to wrap the handles of the Speedy. What color Snood would go best with both the blue and red dot Speedy?

Star: Your pics give me yet another reason to visit NYC, but I just can't get the time off from work :sad: By the way, the weather looks nice. Thanks for letting us live vicariously through you.

I reserved the blue Speedy this morning. So yay! I'm in the club!

Anyway, I haven't reserved this, but I'm thinking of getting the Snood to wrap the handles of the Speedy. What color Snood would go best with both the blue and red dot Speedy?
happy to share, so we can all enjoy! i wish LV could have opened more (than the few designated locations) of these pop-up boutiques...ny is fun, but there are so many other awesome cities to *host* this collaboration.

interesting idea to wrap the handle of the dots speedy, but i'm wondering if one of the classic mono scarves might blend a little better? jmho :smile:

You're so lucky to have a pop-up store was it covered in dots or pumpkin design?
I think the 5th ave. store is "wrapped" in the waves or pumpkin design?? Someone pls chime in, if you know otherwise...
Soho has the dots flags (in the first pic) and Kusama window displays, but the bldg facade is not covered in the Kusama design. It's a more historic area, and sometimes there are restrictions on modifying bldg. facades. Just a guess!