The Jumping Kangaroo Club

1. Mr.duck and I have an idea of starting the Kangaroo Club, just to celebrate this new luxurious materials being a huge success of mens bag collection. And it has once again hits the Paris runway in the spring/summer 2008 menswear collection.

Here,presenting my Soana Sac Plat(Marron Fonce)

[​IMG]

2. woo-hoo! :wlae:

here's my caramel Soana Sacoche MM:

[​IMG]
    \/
    \/
    \/
    [​IMG]
    \/
    \/
    \/
    [​IMG]

:cool:

3. Nice stuffs guys! My husband almost had one but it was a bit defective. BTW I find your title a little ironic... its called the Jumping Kangaroo but you know, to obtain the kangaroo leather, you kinda need to stop them from jumping, if u catch my drift

4. it's about time someone set this up. the kangaroos will soon be everywhere. i love the everlasting shine that comes with it!!!

ill upload my pix later. cant seem to find them now. btw, i own a sacoche in mocca.

5. Here's my Baby Sacoche MM in Maroon Fonce :love:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. ^when you fold it into the small size bag, can you still hold your personal items (like cell, ipod, or wallet) in it?

7. ^ yes. the two pockets on the front can still be used :yes:

8. Thanks for the invite, D!

Here's my somewhat overbaked looking caramel Soana Sacoche MM, lol. I assure you the colour IRL is closer to that in D's pics

[​IMG]

9. Yay, I can join too. i had no idea this club existed! I have/had a Soana Sacoche MM in Caramel. And I absolutely love(d) it. Alas, the British weather doesn't really agree with it too much so it's up on eBay right now. I hope it doesn't sell, I really want to keep my smootchy-wootchy Kangaroochy!! But, I really can't justify the £1,110 on a decorative ornament for the inside of a cupboard :crybaby:

10. I've never seen such luxurious buttery looking leather, these bags are gorgeous! But I could never afford it! :sad:

11. welcome to the club Orodruin!!! YAY :yahoo:

12. LOVE this club, if I pull some strings, I MAY get to join!

:smile:

13. wow, duncan, i still love that sac plat of yours! i am still hoping to get that one time...hehehe...anyway, i know this is long overdue but finally i have the time to upload my sacoche mm marron fonce!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

IMG_3105.JPG IMG_3108.JPG IMG_3111.JPG IMG_3116.JPG IMG_3117.JPG
  14. Welcome to the Club yed! :tup:

15. thanks! i wonder if i can still come back for another soana piece?!?! hahahaha...