The Jills are drunk blogging together & have a question

jillybean307

Wanderlust
O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Jill is here with me and drinking chocolate martinis with me (I'm a great bartender! and Jill agrees!) and we're thinking about Hawaii for our March birthday spectacular.

What island should we go to?? We need some good shopping!

TIA!

Mmmmmm, Chocolate Martinis!

Maui would be my choice. If you want a sweet place to stay, stay at the Grand Wailea Grand Wailea Resort Hotel & Spa beach vacations in Maui Hawaii | Official Website of Grand Wailea Resort Hotel & Spa Wailea, Maui, Hawaii There's a great shopping center in Wailea (there's an LV and a good Tommy Bahama shop and restaurant) and it's not too far from Lahaina (about 30 minutes in the car). I got married at the Kea Lani, which is still nice, but it was nicer when it wasn't a Landmark Hotel. The Kea Lani will always be special to me though.

Or, you can stay in Kaanapali. A step down in the accommodations from the Grand Wailea, but there is a Weston or a Hyatt. Kaanapali is really close to Lahaina. And at Whaler's Village there's an LV.

At the far end (sorry I'm not good with my east and west) is Kapalua and there's a Ritz there. We haven't stayed there, but they have a great sushi bar and DH likes to play golf there because that's where the Mercedes classic is held. Kapalua is a long drive from the airport and Lahaina.

Whew! Sorry for rambling. Have a great trip!