THE JILLS(and Tay) MARTINI/FONDUE NIGHT.....part 1112..ROFL!

1. So ...... we made italian fondue with fontina cheese...YUMMY....along with JIlls FAMOUS watermelon martinis(Taylor had grapefruit juice!LOL!)...we r currently big blobs sitting on the couch with giant blobs of cheese sitting in our stomachs...ROFLMAO......

We r trying to make room for the chocolate martinis and choc fondue later.....Im so full ...LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
    PICS COMING.....this thread would b worthless without THE JILLS pics(especially the stabbing ones...LOL!)

2. PS-Charles,we drunk dialed u....
    Megs....The "HEY BABY" text was from JILLYBEAN .....she stole my phone...PLEASE ban her butt.lol!

3. Aaahhh, the Jills are at it again! Can't wait to see the pics. Too funny about Jillybean texting Megs.

4. Hurry up with the pics I am at work and I need something to do!

5. Sorry,Tay just took pff her smelly UGGS and we r currently trying to breathe......GASP....................................oh dear god..Its BAD.

PS. Jillybean is so much cooler than I am. She is my hero. I like to dance around naked while I post on tPF.

And Jillybean wrote this.
    And Taylor write that.

6. HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I ran upstairs to get my camera cable and WTF is this^?????

Im about to make Jillybean do DDR on the WII,Ill take LOTSA pics of her falling on her as*...ROFL

7. hahahaha, you guys are too funny! Keep posting to entertain us! :p

Have fun! :drinkup: (or is it more like this? :lecture:)

8. uh oh. the Jills are outta control!

9. ok..pics r here.Stabbing ones are mandatory,dont ask.
    [​IMG]

10. sounds like fun!

11. [​IMG]

12. [​IMG]

13. DDR is ON....................................

who wants pics of Jillybean drunk dancing??????
    MU HA HA HA HA!

14. :nuts: Looks like a lot of fun!!!

15. I would love to see them:lol: