the JADE thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me, the sun was going down already when I opened the package, so this is the best I could do with the outside dying light for modeling pics. I'll try again tomorrow. :biggrin: And just for thread searchability for me later: Yukon Snow Nephrite Allan Spehar Jadedivers (caveat: I'm a satisfied customer, not paid to push the business, buyers should always ask questions and get answers to their own satisfaction!)

Cyp3M5m.jpg

7htbnyd.jpg

And here is YS Princess under lamplight with Smoke.

0qhU59z.jpg

And with a spotlight from my headlamp to show translucency! :love:

s9fZ4X4.jpg

:hbeat:
Jkp, your YS is truly a beauty. Congratulations!

Ok ladies here are some jewelry pics to share....One is of the ruby ring I gave my daughter, next to a great vintage faux necklace that I love!

Then just an image of my jade bangles....

Then the green, old crater disks a friend sent that I want to have set in gold for earrings sometime this year, dangling down from either biggest to smallest, or smallest to biggest.

photo 3.JPG

photo 1.JPG

photo 2.JPG

Ok ladies here are some jewelry pics to share....One is of the ruby ring I gave my daughter, next to a great vintage faux necklace that I love!

Then just an image of my jade bangles....

Then the green, old crater disks a friend sent that I want to have set in gold for earrings sometime this year, dangling down from either biggest to smallest, or smallest to biggest.

View attachment 2548143

View attachment 2548141

View attachment 2548142
Claire, if I need to use one word to describe your collection, it will be 'contentment'. You have a complete jewelries collection that every woman would want in their wardrobe.

Hello sisters,
I was busy the last days but now I have more time again to chat with you.
I love the pictures of your Yukons. They are so interesting because of all the white and brown in them. Flynn is only green and black.

I included a photo below: it's a very old, rather beat up (well the setting is really beat up) bi disk my grandma gave me. I think my parents worried about me after I gave myself a concussion at volleyball camp so they put protection necklaces on me from that day on. Too bad I'm so accident prone. :lol:

Your Chocolate is so warm and pretty! Is that agate? It looks so smooth for agate... I'm used to seeing striations which are pretty too but this is so unusual!

JKP: So so pretty! Congrats!

Attachments

• jade_necklace.jpg
    jade_necklace.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 247
Oh I'm not going to buy it. :biggrin: I have a jade necklace I wear all the time already. I'm just in love with the composition and how well placed the carving is.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience with UJ though. So far I've found her photos to be very accurate and been very pleased with me and my friends' transactions with her. It's only been bangles though, not sure if that makes a difference.

DS: I never get tired of seeing Moony! :heart:

Hi Ajmeow
Thanks Ajmeow
UJ did refound me $40 for crack lines@@, anyway I was never intended ask for any refound, but very nice of UJ.
I do like UJ' pics too, they does seem very accurate!

Morning from Kaanapali, sisters! I'm trying to get back from into running, so for inspiration I run to whalers village to admire LV. Here is the view & YS Princess in the sun. :smile:

Attachments

• 1395250076820.jpg
    1395250076820.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 239
  • 1395250090491.jpg
    1395250090491.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 232
  • 1395250107972.jpg
    1395250107972.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 238
Status
Not open for further replies.