The Italian Job

^^^Hi Perja - I'm glad I came back to this thread...because all your pictures are so BEAUTIFUL like Gina's. Thanks for taking me on a cyber ride w/you!!

Your goodies are DIVINE and like WONG said....a little sexiness to them gloves! Love the shoes!! Good Luck with more great purchases, and have a SPLENDID TIME!! take care, :heart:

Oh TT, it was fun chatting with you about men and their failings (no offense to any guys reading this, there are elements among you that are a disservice to your gender ;) )

Besides, there'll be plenty of time to chat when I come back, as I have every intention to *****, whine and backstab (just kidding ;) ) in order to get sent to Milan again!!

Oh TT, it was fun chatting with you about men and their failings (no offense to any guys reading this, there are elements among you that are a disservice to your gender ;) )

Besides, there'll be plenty of time to chat when I come back, as I have every intention to *****, whine and backstab (just kidding ;) ) in order to get sent to Milan again!!

Oooh and next time I want to be there too so we can all ***** about men, as well as compare phone charms.

Perja writes down in her notebook: Book large size bed for PY, need space for non-kickable-out-of-bed elements.

It would be fantastic! Can you imagine a tPF tour through European capitals (and their H stores)?

ahhhhhhh thank you perja for all your beautiful pics and for taking us on ur incredible journey throughout Milan!!! Your shoes and gloves and H goodies are beautiful!!! Hope you had a wonderful time in that beautiful and picturesque city!!! Have a safe journey back home!!!

How about the phone with this one?

This is the TPM Carmencita in Rose Shocking.

That's even better, in size, and color (matches the shoe thing)

It's a pity you are leaving because today the weather is just perfect to go on the top of the Duomo and see all the alps surrounding the city.

I'm back home now. The plane was taking off as you posted, TT. Yes,
I was quite pissed to see how gorgeous the day was. It would have been fabby to go around.

Wong, this could be the shopping travelling tPF shaggadelicircus!