the "infamous" beige-rosé poudre and babyrose pictures

1. here are some pics that show the colour event hough beige-rosé is 1000% more stunning in real live

2. oh no- can't see pics

3. forgot the pics :lol: (poudre is the pic from createurs

01_copy.jpg 05.jpg beigerose.jpg rose1.jpg poudre croc.jpg attachment.php.jpg
  4. i love the poudre. love it.

5. babyrose the pic is near to how it looks in nature

beige-rose- the pics do not do its justice it is real pearly and depending on the lighning beige chalky or rosé looking

poudre- it is lighter in reality more off-whiteish

6. OK, for some reason I knew that someone would post pics of Beige Rose. I had to stop feeding my baby daughter to check! Thanks, lilach!

GOODNESS, that color is TDF. And yes, it is MUCH more exquisite in real life! This is trite, but the pictures really don't do this color justice. it is the most feminine color ever. Not an ounce of testosterone. GORGEOUS.

7. True ladies, this color has to be seen in person to be appreciated.

8. yes as it is "colour changing" just like a perfect pearl. but you see above three pics and each time it looks different. :love: :love:
    and i agree it is soooo feminine

9. fantasticly stunning!

10. oh and the first two show babyrosé the one and only baby"pink" or pale pink or light rose hermés has ever done . all the colours above come ONLY in croc . ;)

11. Swoon!!! The Beige Rose is my favorite of them all...

Uh-oh, I'm on the floor again...

12. I love it!:love: :love: :love:

13. Ditto!:love: :love: :love:

14. I love all the colors!! If I have to pick one, I like baby rose the most. I just can't seem to deviate from my pink root!

Thank you Lilach for the wonderful pictures! I think we're all getting converted now.:yes:

15. OMG! Move over GT, I am about to join you!!!!