The Inclusion Club!

1. Here let me start it off with my beige GM inclusion bracelet.:yahoo:
    inclusion1.jpg inclusionwrist1.jpg inclusionwrist2.jpg inclusionwrist3.jpg inclusion2.jpg inclusion3.jpg
  2. that looks so cute on you! :heart:
  3. My Beige Inclusion PM. :love:
    inclusion bracelet.JPG inclusion 2.JPG inclusion 3.JPG
  4. Ooh yea Baby!! :p

Here are my two keychains. Hopefully my PM beige bracelet will be here any day now.

I would love a hair clip! Oh and a PM black bracelet.
  5. Here are my Inclusion Speedy Keyrings in beige and black :love::

I'm hoping to get the white one soon:cutesy:!
  6. Inclusion! I just got outbid on the cell charm. I can't wait for white and pink!

My beige PM bracelet my DH gave me for Valentines Day. :heart:
  7. Anybody have the rings? I want to see what the rings look like!
  8. here's my pink bangle and ring
  9. Keyrings, cell charm and my bracelet (yellow PM)..
    I'll be getting the white and berry keyrings to add to this thread also. ;)

10. [​IMG]

Can't wait for the new colors! :yahoo:

11. Elle, everytime I see your pictures I feel like I'm in a jewelry store. :love: I can't wait for the white inclusion to come out. I think I want one!
  12. Haha Bluekit, I feel the same! Everytime I look through my dresser, I'm amazed at everything I've hoarded. This can't be healthy! :wtf:
  13. :nuts:Lucci, I am so jealous! That is gorgeous! I just ordered the inclusion ring in black (that was all that was left on eLux). I see some of you have the ring in black--does anybody have a picture of themselves wearing the ring in black? I can't wait until my ring comes in and I hope I am able to find the bangle later.
  14. my black pm bracelet:

15. My first Inclusion piece I got today :yahoo:. I'm going to use it as purse charm for my Mono Speedy 25 and Lockit.

Pics to follow....