The "I'm Krazy for IKat Floral" Club

I am in need of advice. My SA called and said my ikat neverfull MM is in and I can pick it up on the 1st. She ordered the Rose Indien and the RV. Not sure which one i want. I am thinking the RV will be more useable everyday even though I like the RI too. Also, if there is any issue with color rubbing, it will be better to have the lighter pink. Any thoughts?????

I am in need of advice. My SA called and said my ikat neverfull MM is in and I can pick it up on the 1st. She ordered the Rose Indien and the RV. Not sure which one i want. I am thinking the RV will be more useable everyday even though I like the RI too. Also, if there is any issue with color rubbing, it will be better to have the lighter pink. Any thoughts?????

IMHO you can't go wrong with any of 3 colors but the Rose Velours is so elegant and just called to me. The other 2 colors are bright & vibrant. You'll know when you see them both in the boutique which one you like. Good Luck on your decision :smile:

IMHO you can't go wrong with any of 3 colors but the Rose Velours is so elegant and just called to me. The other 2 colors are bright & vibrant. You'll know when you see them both in the boutique which one you like. Good Luck on your decision :smile:
+1:smile: same here i always wanted the blue one but when i have seen rose indien in person, i knew i had to have it... And never regretted it... Love the bag, i always get compliments when wearing it... So you have to go to the store and see them, your heart will let you know which one you will like best! Good luck:smile:

I'm getting the RV in MM too :smile: which store in MD? I'm on a waiting list in Tysons I hope I'll get mine on May1st

Is it true that LV will only repair this bag for the next 3 years only? If so, why is that?
I asked about that one, and the response I got was "for free" which makes sense to me. After 3 years it would be considered normal wear and tear. They would still repair the bag, but charge for it. At least that was my understanding. I don't think that's unreasonable.

I asked about that one, and the response I got was "for free" which makes sense to me. After 3 years it would be considered normal wear and tear. They would still repair the bag, but charge for it. At least that was my understanding. I don't think that's unreasonable.

Is that for sure? Could more people confirm this with their SA's? Someone had emailed LV and posted earlier in the Reference Library thread that LV would only repair NF ikat upto 3 years. It's great news if they will do it even after- charge or not. My LV store is small and gets limited info- I usually have to call the flagship for more details.