The Illustrious Evan Rachel Wood

Evan Rachel Wood and rumored on-again boyfriend Jamie Bell pose together backstage after a performance of Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark on Saturday (July 2) at the Foxwoods Theatre in New York City.

The 23-year-old actress and the 25-year-old actor were joined backstage by the show’s Spider-Man, Reeve Carney, as well as cast members Patrick Page, T.V. Carpio and Matthew James Thomas, who had a small part in Jamie’s breakout film Billy Elliot.

Evan was originally cast in the Broadway musical as Mary Jane, but she dropped out of the show after it was delayed over and over again.

Evan and Jamie dated for a year after they met on the set of a music video in 2006. They even got matching tattoos during their relationship.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Source: JustJared

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 509
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 780
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 524
  • a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 577
I'm not really a fan of her short hair, especially in the pictures above. The long hair made her face look softer and more sophisticated, IMO. Oh well.

Evan Rachel Wood hits the Curb Your Enthusiasm Season 8 premiere held at the Time Warner Screening Room on Wednesday (July 6) in New York City.

The 23-year-old actress wore Dolce&Gabbana as well as a grey T-shirt with late actor Dennis Hopper’s face.

Over the weekend, Evan and rumored on-again boyfriend Jamie Bell took in a performance of Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark and also got to meet the show’s star, Reeve Carney.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• a14.jpg
    a14.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 464
  • a13.jpg
    a13.jpg
    130.8 KB · Views: 418
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 438
  • a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 447
I like the Dennis Hopper shirt/leather jacket combo but I don't like the pants. It was very brave of her to chop her hair off. I wish I could do that but I think I'd look terrible!

Evan Rachel Wood enjoys an afternoon stroll with her rumored on-again boyfriend Jamie Bell on Saturday (July 16) in Venice, Calif.

The 23-year-old actress recently received her first Emmy nomination for outstanding supporting actress in a miniseries or a movie for HBO’s Mildred Pierce.

“I had one eye open in case the phone started ringing…And it did,” she told CNN of the early morning announcement.

“I’m just celebrating in my own way. It’s good to wake up with a smile on your face,” Evan added.

Evan’s co-stars Melissa Leo and Mare Winningham both earned nominations in the same category, with Kate Winslet recognized in the leading actress category.

“They’re all brilliant, brilliant actresses so it’s just really cool that we’re all being recognized in that way,” Evan concluded.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• a11.jpg
    a11.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 378
  • a12.jpg
    a12.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 375