The Illusionist

1. Has anyone seen it!? I am in love with this movie, i've seen it twice! :nuts: If you haven't, I strongly reccomend you do!

It's a pretty lower-beat movie, so if you like huge explosions and lots of laughter, this is not for you! ;) But it's amazing :yes:

2. Thanks for the info I have been wanting to see this movie

3. I am looking forward to it. =)

4. I saw it this weekend, and I agree with aribobarixxx, it was a very good film.

The only thing that bothered me a bit was grainy quality of the film, but I guess it lends to the atmosphere that they were trying to create.

5. i agree..it was kind of annoying but i guess i DID add to the atmosphere... i loved all the roles people were given!!

but ya'll need to go see it!! :yes:

6. Oh! I want to see this movie. I'll definitely catch it over the holiday weekend. Me likey Ed Norton.:love:

7. I'm Dying To See This Movie!!! :smile:

8. I :heart: Ed Norton, so I'll definitely be checking this one out!

9. Oh, this is good news! The commercials/trailers make the movie look soooo bad, and I was thinking, "Ed Norton, what have you done to your fabulous career?" So it's a relief to hear that it's a good movie.

10. I think this was probably the best movie I have seen so far this year. The story is gripping and the actors are quite believeable in their roles. My husband and I went to see this together and he liked it just as much as I did. I agree that the commercials don't do it justice.

11. oki, I want to see this film too.. will drag the bf to see this one...

12. this film was great! really subtle and with a (surprisingly) amazing cast!

it was unpredictable at moments... and that is a HUGE plus for me.

13. i may be the last person to watch this, but i totally love it!!

soo different from the movies that we have now. and oh so unpredictable.

i loved the last couple scenes where there was a kid that gave *eerr, i forgot already* the cop an envelope with how to do the orange tree trick!

i was totally sad when i thought sophie died, but then... man, really gotta love the last scenes!

14. maybe, i could buy the dvd for this movie then.. i wanted to see it before but the other movie-houses near my house did not show it.....

15. ^ you haven't seen it blux? you should! definitely worthwhile i tell ya ;)