The Horsebit Clutch Club. Post your pics and join!!!

1. Hi ladies welcome to the Horsebit Clutch Club or otherwise known as HCC! :tup:

Fendi has a similar thread for the baby spies and is where I have stolen the idea from. I absolutely love the horsebit clutches, they are so classy and I love the hardware. I've seen some pictures floating around the place but I would love to see them all together in 1 thread. :nuts:

It'll be great if you can include some info like which year and season it was from. And if you want to take it another step further, include a modeling pic so that we can see the different ways you dress it up. I think I speak for a lot of people when I say that there is no such thing as looking at too many photos! ;)

So do post pics of your clutches ladies, and let the rest of us without one drool away... :drool::drool::drool:

2. Here you go.. This was my first Gucci bag and I absolutely love it!

guccihorsebit.JPG
  3. ^Can never get enough of that... It's gorgeous :love: and I am glad you didn't sell it.

4. Here's mine... and the shoes I like to wear with it.

Pic 1: No flash, Gucci horsebit clutch with Gucci horsebit mystic white patent stilettos.
    Pic 2: With flash, Gucci horsebit clutch with Fendi satin and velvet heels.

IMG_3873.JPG IMG_3875.JPG
  5. Here is mine...going out to dinner while in vacation in the caribbean this summer.

Gucci clutch.jpg
  6. I have this one, but dont have any actual pics of it right now. Ive had it forever, and only used it once.

f51c.jpg
  7. sell? if you want to sell it- id def. be interested! thanks!
    rosie

8. These bags are so darn cute!

Anne

9. read our rules before posting here again.

10. Got mine a few years back and I always get compliments when I wear it with my matching shoes. Thank god DH convinced me to get both. Enjoy! :winkiss:

Gucci Pairs 003a.JPG
  11. You got a good man, to convince you to get both. :tup: The clutch and shoes are rockin'!

12. ^Agree, call me old fashion but I love matching sets! It just makes the bag look so much better, and vice versa! And what a stunning leather...

13. rox ~ that color is TDF! And I love the hardware on both your shoes and the clutch. DH would love them but would definitely faint at the price! You sure are lucky he convinced you!

14. Thanks kiss_p, kavnadoo, mssmelanie.:flowers:

Yup, lucky to have DH! I think he wanted me to get them, there and then, just so I don't have to talk to him about "the Gucci shoes that got away". You ever experienced that? He knows me too well...I will keep talking about it if I don't get it, and will regret not getting it if it is already gone. LOL!:lol:

15. This happened with me and my DH recently. I returned a BV (that was on sale). I talked about returning the bag so much (as you say, the one that "got away"), that he finally gave me the money to go replace it.:p I was then happily surprised! (and my bag is on it's way back to me!)