The Heartbroken PF'er Speaks.

1. Remember this thread: (Can we get support for a heartbroken fellow PF'er?)? It was me :shame:

I'm sorry to have left you all in the dark for so long, but I was going through a really tough time. When I am sad, I mean I get really sad. I just want to say thank you to Nishi621 and all the members who posted to that thread. I cannot tell you how much that meant to me and how many of your posts made me cry just to know that you all cared even when you didnt know who it was about. It isn't just all the handbag talk that brings me back here, it's all of you and the way you all can easily put a smile on my face.

Megs&Vlad, I cannot say thank you enough. I know the PF is like your baby and it has helped you two grow closer to each other, but I also consider it a gift to all of us. You've created this wonderful environment in which I have already made such great friends and some where I can just come to relax and be silly with everyone.

As for my personal situation, I dont want to disclose too much information, I'm a little uncomfortable with shedding specific details. However, I want you all to know things are looking up. About the lies being told within my community, it wasn't what I thought it was. We are trying to work things out.

2. I missed that thread :sad:
    But wish you the very best! Your personality shows through here and you're a gem!
    {{{hugs to you!}}}

3. *Hugs* I wish you the best.

4. yes, i'm sorry too that i missed out comforting you when you were at your "downest". i'm happy things are looking up and hope everything works out for the best for you!

5. Hope everything works out for you. Let me know if you need anything

6. Keep your head up ........And be sure to smile today :smile:

7. Everything is going to work out fine:flowers: . {(HUGS)}

8. ***many hugs*** everything is darkest before the new handbag purchase! may things turn around in your favour quickly.

9. I'm so sorry to hear that you were/are having a tough time. Just know, we are all here for you:flowers:

10. so sorry to hear you are still down but *hugs* and know we are here for you.

11. I missed the original thread also...you are always so sweet! I hope things get better soon.

12. I'm sorry it's you that's going through a bad time, but I kind of thought it might be. I remember you posting about some problems with your boyfriend a while back, and then I noticed he's not in your avatar anymore.

Just be strong, and know that we're all here for you. I'd dare say most of us have probably been through what you're going through. Sometimes it's a rocky road getting to where we are! Just remember that when one door closes, another opens. Feel free to PM me if you ever need to talk.

Take care! {{{hugs}}}

13. lots of hugs and best wishes to you :flowers: :heart:

14. ***hugs*** PF is here for you!!!! ***hugs***

15. I'm here if ya need it!