The Heart of Life Scarf - Pics!

Gorgeous--this is one of my favorite scarves. It also comes in red, pale blue, and I think white. The pale pink is so lovely in person as well; I had a hard time deciding between that one and the green.

Cal, Congratulations on acquiring this beauty!!! It is my definite favorite of the spring release designs. Your photos really show just how GORGEOUS it is!!!!

Sus, I own not only the black and turquoise colorways but also the royal blue colorway with teal accents which I've never seen on the web site. Surprisingly, it is this latter one that I have ended up wearing the most. I used this scarf for the background in the attached picture of my new Kelly (but it's kind of hard to see the detail of the creatures). For some reason (no flash?), this photo makes it look closer to purple, but it really is the deep shades of blue similar to those found in the Lumieres de Paris scarf from the fall releases.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Kelly-AuCoeur.jpg
    Kelly-AuCoeur.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 90
Cal, Congratulations on acquiring this beauty!!! It is my definite favorite of the spring release designs. Your photos really show just how GORGEOUS it is!!!!

Sus, I own not only the black and turquoise colorways but also the royal blue colorway with teal accents which I've never seen on the web site. Surprisingly, it is this latter one that I have ended up wearing the most. I used this scarf for the background in the attached picture of my new Kelly (but it's kind of hard to see the detail of the creatures). For some reason (no flash?), this photo makes it look closer to purple, but it really is the deep shades of blue similar to those found in the Lumieres de Paris scarf from the fall releases.

attachment.php

MaggieD--that is such a stunning colorway--I love it! I've never seen that one before.

Hey ladies,

I bought this over the weekend and just adore it! Lookit all those cute little faces (ok, the stink-bug isn't cute, but the others are!).

dscn2438ow7.jpg

dscn2439wy6.jpg

dscn2440hz5.jpg

dscn2442we9.jpg

dscn2444yd2.jpg

Cal, Congratulations, GORGEOUS scarf...great colorway. It is so beautiful in person. I bought this same one for my Mom for Valentines Day....she loves it.