The Heart of Life Scarf - Pics!

1. Hey ladies,

I bought this over the weekend and just adore it! Lookit all those cute little faces (ok, the stink-bug isn't cute, but the others are!).

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Cal, that is beautiful!
    Do you know what other colorways are available?

3. cal - bless you for your signature cartoons! i'm having another rotten work week, and i just laughed so hard i have the hiccups. JUST the therapy i needed.

ps -- pretty scarf! will we get some modeling pix?

4. GORGEOUS!!!:love:

5. Thanks Sus. Yep there are other colours. The centre is the same in each but the border colours are different: Turquoise, Fushia, Green and Orange. It's beautiful in all colours!

DQ - oh, I have tonnes of these - will be changing them regularly! Lol

6. Cal that is so lovely, Sus I have seen it IRL in turquoise and in green, the green was stunning.

Cal, I saw this scarf last week and we all, SAs included spent about 15 minutes looking at it and spotting all the creatures, I loved the beetles and bugs. All my scarves are very plain but this was the one scarf that I could have fallen for in a big way. There was one framed on the wall too, it makes a great wall hanging, so much detail. It's simply beautiful, congtraulations

7. Congrats! Please pose for us!

8. Please excuse the quality, but here are the other colours:

[​IMG]

I was waaaay off on the pink - lol.

9. Beautiful scarf Cal!!! This colorway suits you very well ... très chic!

I love the details of this design. I have the one in orange and love it.

10. GORGEOUS! That is such a piece of artwork! OMG! BTW, your signature cartoon literally made me spit out my coffee laughing! Love it!

11. what a stunning scarf, cal!

12. ack! i can never see certain pictures when i'm at work - stupid firewall! i'm sure it's lovely though - i'll have to check it out when i get home :smile:

13. Cal - so very very GORgeous!!!! Love the black! I can't wear that yellow-green, I so WISH I could!!!

I've seen a blue/purple colorway that is TDF, imo - does anyone have it yet?

14. i love that scarf. it's one of my faves. i was trying to convince rose to buy it in the pink. it looked amazing on her. as beautiful as it is unfolded it looks gorgeous folded too!

15. Gorgeous, the colours are beautiful!:love:
    Congrats!
    xxxRosexxx