The haul, thanks tPF!

1. Posting this in the general handbag forum because there is a handbag involved, but also things of other brands so it didn't really belong in any one place :smile:

A lot of this haul is thanks to tPF! I got this Muse because of an awesome tPF member who posted it in the deals and steals section. I was actually disappointed a little after I ordered it thinking it was the small muse, but it actually turned out to be the large, or a quite large muse, not too sure of what size it is, if someone could let me know that would be great!

The tokidoki notebooks are because I saw them in a thread here, I didn't even know about them beforehand :yahoo: So I got one for myself and my little sister. The stationary sets I ordered are coming soon :smile:

I have recently gotten hardcore into skin care, so I checked out the Beauty Bar, and decided to add La Mer to my daily regimen. I bought the powder, gel de la mer, and foundation. I used it this morning and its great.

Pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

So a huge thanks to tPF for helping me find this week's haul:tup:

2. Love the bag!

3. Ooooh! Where can one purchase these Tokidoki books?

4. :heart:love Love LOVE your bag, esp the color!

5. Good job!

6. Wow nice haul, congrats! I love everything, esp the Muse. :tup: Chantecaille makeup- excellent choice!

7. So this is why I haven't heard from you. You are too busy shopping!!! :p Enjoy all your new goodies!

8. I got them from Things From Another World online :smile: They were on sale too!:tup: With fast shipping.

9. lol I wrote to you!!!! Someone must not have gotten my email :cry:

10. Yes, very nice bag! And I love the notebooks. Great haul!