The H Invitation came ...

^Problem is that this event spans over 2 weekdays. DH just told me, if it were on a weekend, it would be better. I will check travel plans and see what comes up. I guess it is still early in the week, maybe more tPFERs would get their invites later in the week or next week. :shrugs:

Thanks, Nola & Kelly_Birkin.

ILML, the card says the party starts on the 23 Oct to the 24 Oct, it's a 24 hour party. I guess it goes with the address, 24 Faubourg :P. Are you really going to be there 24 hours? Not really a party animal anymore. :upsidedown: Are you going with all your friends? I have a white invite with a 3D effect, so cute. Philippe Dumas did the illustration.

Airmess I have the invitaions but they are with my friend in Paris. Yes 24 goes with 24 Foubourg as he told me. I am going with my friends. I don't think we'll be there 24 hours. I am not a party animal anymore either. :P It would be so nice to meet you and tpf members. :smile::tup:

I've been to a couple of H events. It's a high society event and I'm pretty low-key. My DH likes our money where no one can see it especially the tax department ;)

p.s. kidding

:lol:Because you didn't ask me "first"! Silly!

I would so love to join you. You know I would. :heart::heart: I can't, not this time. Save a place for me next time, and I will be there. :girlsigh:

:noggin: hahaha, you did say you were somewhat pre-occupied :upsidedown: Not sure how many of this reopenings the mothership is going to get. There is Lyon :whistle:, but I always only know about them 2 weeks (via snail mail) before the event :shrugs: