The Groom Line?

I immediately sped over to the site to check it out!

And its the rond that I have been looking for. The price has increased 20usd from 245usd to 265usd!

It's such a tragedy I am in Singapore and am unable to order it! :sweatdrop:

i agree but i think LE should stay LE.

you wouldnt want leonardo to have remake of the mona lisa now would you :nogood:

Isn't he a little dead for that ? :lol:

I definitely agree that LE should stay LE.. does anyone even remember when MC was LE, and then they made it permanent ?

^ I remember that Ayla, it was the only reason Mum bought the MC Alma for me - because there were only three in my city at the time. Mum was really ticked off at LV since it was promoted as seasonal and something that won't be produced again.

I was waiting for that Groom speedy which I hoped would come :sad:

Actually i figured out why they are selling the groom and dentelle again... its because they had pieces left over from the LE... and they want to sell them all before taxes... or else they have to pay taxes on it... thats the reason they are selling them now...

[/quote] I definitely agree that LE should stay LE.. does anyone even remember when MC was LE, and then they made it permanent ? [/quote]

Yeah. I was totally bummed out about that when they made it permanent. I was able to secure MC speedy, alma, pochette, mini HL, and boulogne and now I want to get rid of all of them :sad:.