the groom care book ?

1. Hi, are you supposed to get the groom care book with the groom bandeau ? because last week when I got one I didnt get the booklet. I would have liked a booklet. If it was supposed to come with one...should I go in and ask and they will give me one ?. Thanks in advance :balloon:

2. :confused1: I brought groom bandeau in xmas.. but i didnt get it,,, i also ask SA,,, she say only wallet, agenda, keyring purse..
    make me doubt!!

3. ll double check and ask SA again...:cursing:

4. thanks :flowers: its such a cute care book LOL

5. I didn't even get it for the Agenda (it was gift wrapped and saw it at home when I unwrapped it), the next day I went again and the SA gave me a booklet. For my scarf I didn't get one either.

6. I bought 3 scarfs one for me 2 for art no booklets with them

7. thanks for the info everyone, seems like they must just give them when they feel like LOL :flowers:

8. :wlae: i ll pretend dnt know and ask for it... funny!!
    Thxs.. Socialite

it so cute booklet!!

9. I don't think so..I thought you only got it with the accessories. I didn't get one with either of my Groom bandeaus.

10. I think so too... it makes more sense.

11. Didn't get one with my bandeau! The care booklet specifies how to care for the canvas...so it makes sense it wouldn't come with a scarf.

12. Yah, the care instructions for those pieces should be on the tag sewn into the item.

13. It's probably dry clean only.

14. thanks for the info :flowers:, I was wondering how I could wash it. Thanks :nuts: