The great reveal of Decophile's MAGNUM OPUS

1. Finally got around to taking pics of my entire collection. Now you will see the true extent of my insanity and addiction. And just know that there is another one on the way!

Every one of you is partly to blame for my addiction... and for that I thank you from the bottom of my heart!!! :heart: :heart:

Pics 1-3 are group photos and teasers. Gosh, with 17 of these darn things it was very difficult getting them all in one shot. So finally I thought I'd just take pics of the tassles (please try to overlook a strand of my hair that decided to join the tassle festivities:shame:smile:.

Pic 4 is of my eeetty beeetties, Rouge Vif Makeup Clutch, and Black Shoulder Bag.

Pic 5 is of 06 Emerald First and 06 Ink First (my very first, and far from last).

To be continued....

CIMG0822.JPG CIMG0823.JPG CIMG0825.JPG CIMG0826.JPG CIMG0827.JPG
  2. Definitly let me know if you don't want one of your bags anymore! You have a GREAT collection!:nuts:

3. Ahem, continuing along

Pic 6 is of 04 Anis City and 04 Ivory City.

Pic 7 is of 05 Olive City, 05 Black City, and 05 Grey City.

Pic 8 is of 06 Caramel City and 06 Ink City.

Pic 9 is of 06 Rouge Vif Purse and 06 Grenat Purse.

Pic 10 is of 05 Bordeaux Work and 06 Blueberry Twiggy.

More to come....

CIMG0828.JPG CIMG0834.JPG CIMG0838.JPG CIMG0840.JPG CIMG0847.JPG
  4. :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

5. I really love the Purse style! How long did it take you to aquire all those bags?

6. And last but not least, the latest arrivals, 06 Truffle Courier and 06 Griege Courier.

I will post pics of the special edition antique gold part time from Selfridges when it arrives. :love:

CIMG0848.JPG
  7. WOWW!!! :yes: Absolutely amazing!! I love your collection! I love the way you photographed it also. Congrats on a wonderful, wonderful set of bbags!!!

8. Egads! Nice collection of bags you have here! One day in my dreams I too would love to be surrounded by many b-bags like that. Enjoy them all! :love:

9. deco, i love love love the first stacked picture, it's wonderful! you have a *great* collection!

10. Decophile, these are gorgeous!! You are really creative by stacking the Bbags together and took the pictures. Drooling over your collection.

Thanks for sharing!

11. thanks for the drools LoriB. My sentiments precisely!

MRG, I bought both Purses from LVR, and did so in a bit of a panic after I heard they're going to be discontinued. They are among my favorites.

thanks for the compliments SSM, Ms. Purple (don't think I don't know what murasaki means!), and Checkmate. I wish I could take pictures like Deana, but did the best I could.

Ms. LP, you have no idea how valuable your blog has been in my furious assembly of this collection. And you will find NO FAKES in my pile. You're the best!!!:love:

12. WOW! That is an insane amount of bags!!!!!!!!!!! Worth what some would pay for a car! I'm so JEALOUS! You have acquired such a beautiful collection

how on earth do you decide what bag to use and how do you store them?

13. Wow! That is a drool worthy collection, amazing! I love your Ivory 04 bag!!!

14. OMG I want your grenat purse!!!!!!!!! What an amazing collection!!!!!!!!!

15. i love that tassel pic! i love love love your 05 grey :love: