The GREAT Bag Reference Post!

1. Many people have questions as to how big the bags are, how much they hold, how they look on..So I just decided to organize all of the pix I've taken of bag references..So here it is! Everyone else please feel free to post pix of you with your bags on too!! Requests can be made and people will post pix here! =)

Spiaggia Bambino
    [​IMG]
    total armpit bag so i prefer to just hold it

[​IMG]
    this is what i pack into my bag! + a camera + a pink ds lite

Pirata Bella

[​IMG]
    empty as you can see, but this bag can hold quite a lot! bigger than dolce since its wider and longer..

Citta Rosa Buon Viaggio
    [​IMG]
    HUGEEEE tote bag! This is way too big for me to go out since I don't carry much..I use it more for carrying all my vanity goodies when traveling or my millions of accessories + makeup

[​IMG]
    i'd say a mamma mia is much better for going out with...

Bambinone
    [​IMG]
    this is a really good sized shoulder bag..its small but can store a LOT!!

[​IMG]

2. tokidoki.. disney cuties bedsheets.. USPS boxes.. macy*s bag.. LOL, this sums up everything! you like to buy cute things in store or online haha!

this is a neat post! useful too :] great thinking!

p.s.: i want your citta rosa BV! i love it! :biggrin:!!!!

3. Campeggio
    [​IMG]
    the perfect messanger/school book bag...can hold binder, notebooks, a laptop (if its not humongously large) and all your school necessities in the front pockets which are very large and deep!

[​IMG]

Ciao
    absolutely love the ciao! i personally like to wear it the long way so i can access the bigger pocket easier...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]contents of my ciao...plus camera plus mints

[​IMG]
    more action shots...in the long horizontal zipper side pocket, i like to put my flat stuff in there like wallet, camera, lip gloss compact, mirror...
    and the tiny zipper pocket in the back i put my contact lens case and chapstick!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    empty..n folded over...

[​IMG]

4. Canguro
    [​IMG]
    the long horizontal zippered pocket can be used to hold money, id, credit cards and such. the smaller front zippered pocket can fit my camera...the mesh pocket can fit your phone..and the side pocket can hold id, credit cards for easy access

CiaoCiao
    [​IMG] (empty)
    a large and floppy bag...kind of inconvenient to use since its so large but it looks great since it shows off the most print!

Gioco
    [​IMG]
    haven't actually used this bag yet but its GIGANTIC!! when it opens up, it can hold soo much! i don't think i'll be zipping up this bag since when you hold it, it seems to keep all of your stuff stuff when it folds in...feels kinda fat against my arm though...very bulky..but kyoot!

Luna
    [​IMG]
    this is my weekender bag to carry all my vanity essentials...and clothes

[​IMG]

Stellina
    [​IMG]
    good size for going out

Trenino
    [​IMG]
    i also use this as my weekender travel bag..this bag is HUGE! i can fit my laptop in the front pocket...this is when i'm packing more heavily..I can stuff this baby to the max!
    [​IMG]

5. Zucca
    [​IMG]
    oh beloved zucca fits oh so much..i can stuff an entire semester's worth of notes + my gigantic headphones + water bottle and snacks..all good!

[​IMG]
    the bag holds it shape well so it'll look kyoot with lil inside of stuffed =)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Campeggio vs. Stellina
    [​IMG]
    size comparisons...big difference...

Campeggio vs. Cucciolo
    [​IMG]
    i'd say the cucciolo is wider since it will fit my laptop while the campeggio can't...nifty side mesh pockets are useful too! plus the diaper pad is a bonus! dunno what i could use it for though..but some people wrap it around their laptops! mine will not even go around my laptop sadly lolz
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. Cucciolo vs. Trenino
    [​IMG]
    trenino obviously holds a LOT more

Dolce vs. Caramella vs. Bambinone
    [​IMG]
    dolce is a good sized bag for going out...just for essentials..
    caramella makes a good clutch, a lil thinner than the dolce...
    bambinone looks to be the same size but holds the most!

7. haha more pictures bubblesung more pictures! :yahoo: we know you have more than that ;) hehehe thanks for sharing btw!

edit: in the time it took for me to type a response several posts appeared before my eyes :amazed: it was magic!

8. ^LOL i replied too early! :[!!! i disrupted her post chain! sorry stephanie!

9. peachxfuxx: lol that's my lil shipping station hahahaha cuz i'm always selling various things...n you're half right! i buy almost EVERYTHING Online...the macy's bag came from an macy's chargesend..so technically i wasn't in the store! lolz and how DARE you break my post chain! HMPH! lolz i kid i kid :p

tehlilone: no that's it! i went through all my pix n that's all i have! hahahaha though i still have a few more bags that aren't pictured for reference...but i gotta get ready for tomorrow...gonna rise up nice n early to attend the taping of conan o'brien in SF!!! YAY! spot the pink haired girl (lol i typed guy at first -.-) in the audience!

btw i hope this post will help people out!

10. so jealous!!! i love me some conan!!! i'll be looking for you!

11. wow thanks for the comparisons bubblesung...our toki model :graucho:

12. Holy crap, you have every tokidoki bag known to man. *lol*

13. Ok I want a Trenino! But it's soooo pricey! And now I want a Ciao!! Wow, thanks Bubblesung.. I also love your Citta Rosa!! I tried to bid on one on eBay.. but I think what's her name beat me again.. oh well.. lol..

You are our America's top Toki-Model... =p

14. yeah i was shocked to see the trenio fit soo much! :biggrin: hehee.. hmm sparkle won again??? :lol:

15. she is the japanla spokes person and definitely the tokidoki :queen:

btw I posted the "post more pics" when you only had one post up ;) by the time I posted it all the rest were up lol... hence the edit!