~ The Girl 6 Collection of CrazySexyCool Shoes ~

I honestly never really liked Pink growing up. I was too much of a nerd and didn't like very many girlie things. But, I warmed up to pink with this pair. It has the best of both worlds: exotic and pink with a little bit of brassy gold tossed in there. I also loved the cutouts which reveals a lot of your foot without giving too much away.

These are the Pink Python Fontanette.

G6Shoes025.jpg
Hi i'm searching if a pair of fontanette like yours are authentics can you help me :smile:
Thanks you very much !! Have a nice days !
http://www.ebay.fr/itm/231685894505?ssPageName=STRK:MESOX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1561.l2649

And so, this is my last pair for now. I've saved them for last because they truly are very special and I didn't think that I would ever get this pair.

I saw these on Mal's thread when she unveiled them to the forum. They were so beautiful! I even wanted to get them at full price. But, by the time I called around, the shoe was sold out. I guess they had a limited run of them. I resigned myself to never ever getting them because of how rare they were. But, they haunted me for a very long time.

Then, I did a little bit of research and found a person that was willing to sell them to me. I was beside myself that I had managed to track them down. She was a very sweet seller and she wrapped them up wonderfully to make the journey halfway across the world to me. These shoes have traveled quite a bit to get to me--they went through 3 countries. I cannot quantify my joy when I opened the box to see them. They looked as perfect as I thought they would!

I also can't express my gratitude enough to the seller that sold them to me. They really are special shoes. This is a shout out and a hug to that seller! I was very lucky to have found her and the shoes.

Without further ado, I'm pleased to present a shoe that I never thought I'd have in my collection. They are the beautifully pure and decadent White Talco Python Feticha. If you have to have a white shoe, make sure it's a beautiful exotic like these!

100_2188-1.jpg

Hey, Neighbor!! :smile:
Love your thread!! Just starting out with CL and it's always fun to see other collections. You have a beautiful assortment!!