the gioco design

1. a lot of people complain about the gioco sagging too much and not keeping its shape, so they decide to put plastic on the bottom to maintain it. how do they do it? and what are ur guys' opinions on it? plastic or no plastic?

2. I actually don't think it's that much of a big deal. I carry mine all the time and it doesn't bug me one bit. The only bad thing about it is it's hard to open and close alot if you don't have somewhere to set it down.

3. i think i read earlier that bubblesung cuts some plastic and puts it in the bottom of her bag...

i've put a magazine at the bottom to help it retain the shape once in a while, but it's usually not a problem. and being left handed, i carry the gioco on my left shoulder, so getting in and out of it isn't a problem, either. :shrugs:

4. I don't remember reading that bubblesung did it, but I posted several times on how I cut out semi-soft plastic from a clipboard for my BVs and gioco. It was a little difficult, but well worth it.

5. sorry, my memory sucks...:shame:

6. I use mine without as it does not bother me at all. I love the shape so I guess it is not a problem for me

7. I like the sagging because it makes the bottom more visible and the print is way too cute to hide any part of it!

8. hmm.. i'm left-handed and hold my bags over my right shoulder, lol. i have to like.. reach for the zipper :x

i haven't used my gioco yet.. but when i do, i hope its shape doesn't look all weird or anything with all my stuff in it, lol.

9. that takes some skill for a lefty...:yes: i wish i could carry them over my right shoulder. the placement is better on the back side of my giocos so i'd have to carry it so that the zipper is up front anyway. but, alas, i lack that talent.:confused1:

10. Heh, my mom's right-handed and carries her bag on her left shoulder, I just noticed it the other day, I don't get it, it's so uncomfotable. :smile:

11. i love how the gioco sags, i think it's part of it's charm

12. hmmm.... I never realized that which hand is dominant had anything to do with how most people carry their bags. I am very right handed but carry my bags on both/either shoulder equally.