The Giants and Patriots are going to the SUPERBOWL!!!!!

1. Oh man I am soooo excited!!! I am happy that they made it!! yessssss!:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
  2. ME TOO! Mainly because I bet on them LOL!
  3. Go Giants!!!
  4. Go Giants!!!! :dothewave::party::drinkup:
  5. Wooooooo! :party::cutesy::yahoo::rochard::woohoo: YAY NEW YORK!
  6. yay we're going to the superbowl!!
  7. GREAT game!

Hope the Superbowl is just as exciting!
  8. I'm so pumped that I haven't even been to tPF today, lol. I am soo excited and happy for Eli and the Giants that I may not sleep for 2 weeks. (and maybe even then?) I've seen every game Eli has played since he started for Ole Miss till now. He's the nicest person you will ever want to know, and he has endured a lot from the press and some fans. For him and the Giants to get to this place is simply unbelievable!! Yoo Hoo and Go Giants in the SB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. I'm a Packer fan but am happy for you that they are going. They were the better team yesterday.
  10. Congrats Giant's fans!
  11. I am so excited for the Superbowl! We are going to Vegas for the superbowl!!! I am so glad I made reservations weeks and weeks ago, with fingers crossed that the pats would be in.

Yahoo! Go Pats!!!
  12. GO PATS!! beantown stand up
  13. If I didn't have to watch for the commercial my DH is in, I probably wouldn't watch the SB.

I am not a fan of either team.

Good luck to you!!
  14. **stands** lol.........Go Patriots!:woohoo:
  15. I am so happy that the Giants are going to the Super Bowl!! The past two weekends my DH AND I have been on pins and needles. I cannot believe it!! YOOHOO!!!! I will be having my first Super Bowl party since 2000! OMG!!! I have to start planning!!!