THE GIANT TRAVELER (pics!!!)...

Incoralblue, what a wonderful job you have!! I would be estatic if someone bought me a weekender (oh, well).

The giant travel is great and I really want one, but I can't decide if I would pay $895 to hold my tickets and passport. Personally, I like the white better than the black in this style and I'm confident that your boss's daughter will love it.

I was just eyeing your signature in another thread...wondering if you just scored a black weekender and in the 05 leather, too? Was it a brand new 05 that you happened to find in a store???

Can't wait to see ur black weekender! I sooo would like a black bbag one of these days! It will complete my collection one day!

Thanks for taking pics of the GIANT TRAVELER! It is amazing! I love the filing/organization inside! It is ingenious! even though I don't travel as much lately I wouldn't mind owning one nevertheless!!!! I can store my passport and impr documents in there for safe keeping even when not traveling!

OMG!!!!!!:woohoo: :wtf: You need to tell him you'll do errands for him anytime!!!!!! You are so LUCKY...I want your job! I can't wait to see your black Weekender! Your Sandstone Work is AMAZING, too!:nuts: Wouldn't be SO FUN to really be a personal shopper?! I wonder how you get started in that?:confused1: Anyways, it was a great day for you today!

Incoralblue, what a wonderful job you have!! I would be estatic if someone bought me a weekender (oh, well).

Lol. I'm actually not a personal shopper...well to my Bf's boss I am, just trying to help out.

Shopping for his daughter was better...last time he sent me to pick out Vera Wang china (which was sort of fun)...but nothing like buying bags.

! You are so LUCKY...I want your job! I can't wait to see your black Weekender! Wouldn't be SO FUN to really be a personal shopper?! I wonder how you get started in that?:confused1:

Everytime I would meet up with my BF for lunch, his boss would see me carrying the same Bbag but in a different color, and that's how the whole personal shopping thing started.

The Brighton Document Organizer has been out for a while, the idea may have stemmed from it (just has a shoulder strap & flap):

113-1336_IMG.jpg

I'm an organizer/agenda junkie so I love these things. Maybe I need to get a bbag one also. ;p