the GIANT line.....yes or no?

It seems the GH bags are getting harder and harder to find.
They are very addictive. At first I didn't like them, but then they just grew on me. I've got three now the natural work, marine brief and cobalt p/t.
I'm thinking of adding a couple more. I love them so much!
They are so fab!

It seems the GH bags are getting harder and harder to find.
They are very addictive. At first I didn't like them, but then they just grew on me. I've got three now the natural work, marine brief and cobalt p/t.
I'm thinking of adding a couple more. I love them so much!
They are so fab!

My feelings exactly. I now own three gh cities and an anthracite gh work is coming soon (I hope!) :yes:

Hi i wasnt a fan at first I thought has Bal gone mad!!!!!!!!! Theni started looking at the pics and it has definately grown on me.... so much so i have an aqua giant hobo on its way to me as we speak!!! I hope i love it but im sure i will from the pics ive seen!!!

At first I definitely did not ike the GH but now it is growing on me. I am very excited to see the silver GH!!! Although I must admit I'll really miss the tassels A LOT!!!!!! However, I like to have different styles in my collection.

Hi i wasnt a fan at first I thought has Bal gone mad!!!!!!!!! Theni started looking at the pics and it has definately grown on me.... so much so i have an aqua giant hobo on its way to me as we speak!!! I hope i love it but im sure i will from the pics ive seen!!!

Oh pinkchristie - you are going to LOVE that bag! I NM would have had that style in stock I would have bought it over my city! Pls post pics when you get it!

I'm a HUGE fan of the GH. I have two bags and I can never stop staring at them when they're sitting beside me. I knew I would love them even when they were only a rumor. That said, I finally put down my Natural GH City and started carrying my black City again...... it is SOOOOOOO great to have my tassels again! I didn't realize how much I missed them. I love the Giant line because I can venture a tad with a dressier bag but still have my b-bag. Just don't make me choose one over the other!

I really like the part-time style with GH. That's my favorite style with GH. I am mad that it's so much more than RH, though. But if you like it and can afford it, by all means, buy it. Who cares what your friends think? They aren't going to be wearing the bag.

I don't love it but I don't hate it as much as I did when I first saw it. I really think it HUGELY matters what style bag and what color. The natural was the HOT seller with GH and is getting very hard to find. I think sandstone will be pretty with it and for some reason I love it on the new aqua. I personally don't care for it on the dark bags, too blingy for my lifestyle. One nice thing is that it's dressier. Sometimes the moto line with the tassels is just not right for dressier occaisions and I usually carry Chanel, LV or Prada but with the GH it will work.

You know what i am going to say; :P what ever makes you happy do that.:yes: You are the one wearing it. It all depends on your style, cloths, and how you wear it. I have two of them and i love it. When you carry it with a casual cloths (like jeans or t-shirts) it makes it look chic and stylish.:graucho:
I know NM never bought the Natural w/GH but try Barney's or BalNY. NM has the Cafe, Truffle, Black, Off White, French Blue, Green, City w/GH.:love: