The Gauntlet III

Oh, no! Not Syrus! I thought he was better than that. Oh well....But a RW LA member? Good GOD, these people need real jobs. I'm sure Beth S. is wayyy too old for this drama and to be (literally) jumping through hoops for MTV.

^I think they are together. I believe I saw something on the preview that makes me believe that. Also Brooke is now apparantly dating that angry chick that was Danny's partner from one of the challenges. They showed them making out in the previews.

I can't wait!! I love these challenges...I feel like I know these people. Haha. I really wish Dunbar from Sydney was going to be on it so someone could kick his a$$!

So Diem and CT are officially together? She said they've been together for over a year now. Hopefully he wont get kicked off too soon, b/c he's the only reason Im watching this. Ive always said that I will only watch the RW/RR challenges if CT's participating. I wish he would shave his head again.

Anyway, this show is kinda annoying to watch because it's just the same feuds and drama every year. I think they need a totally new bunch of people, but then again it's fun to watch past participants and see how far they've come (which isnt that far btw :lol:)