The future of my white Suhali Pouchette Cles...

1. I was using my Pouchette Cles as a wallet since Christmas. Since I bought my Vernis Broome wallet (which has a change pouch), I don't know what to do with the poor pouchette :worried: ! I contemplated using it as a key chain, but I already have a Vachetta Fortune which I love :love: . I don't know what to use it for. What would y'all do? :amuse:
  2. An additional change purse? A receipt holder?
    If you're like me, you often have both floating in your bag. :smile:
  3. Ipod Nano holder? :smile:
  4. Probably as an extra card holder, since the broome doesn't have all that many card slots.
  5. I think you should keep it. It's a nice cles and you never know when it might come in handy...
  6. Ooo that would be hot! I have a new Video iPod though. Had to get this one; Nano wasn't big (in terms of song-space) for me! I still :love: my cles, selling it never crossed my mind. I guess I'll use it for extra cards/extra keys. :biggrin:
  7. You could keep all of your department store/boutique credit cards in there so you can free up any space in your wallet. When you go shopping, just bring along the "Pochette of Pleasure" :lol: (or pain, however you look at it).