The funniest thing my 3 1/2 year old said to me...

1. So this morning we were running to the toy store to return something that she had gotten 2 of for Christmas. She asked where we were going with her toy and I explained that she had gotten 2 of them for Christmas and didn't need both. So a couple minutes goes by and she says "mommy, maybe we should return some of your Coach bags in your closet. You don't need more than 1 of them." Then she says "just KIDDING MOMMY!!!!!!" and starts laughing at me!!!

OMG!!! HAHAHA!!!! She had a small point there. :p

2. :roflmfao: LOL aren't kids adorable! Thanks for the laugh!

3. My hubby loved this....

4. That is hilarious!! What a cute little sense of humor! I love that age!

My 10 yr old, on the other hand, is a bit more cynical of Coach. She got an Ipod for Christmas. So, naturally, my first comment to her is, "You know, I'll bet we could go get a Coach Ipod holder/skin/sleeve now!" Her reply was, "Mommy, I am so sick of Coach, enough already!"

Hmmpf! :blah:

5. HAHAH!!!!!! That's SO funny!!!

6. That is so cute ! When I take my 3 yo into Coach he tells the SA "we are looking for a black handbag" so cute !

7. Kids say the darndest things!;)

8. LOL This has been hilarious! I cannot wait to have kids.

9. That is HYSTERICAL! I love it! :shame:

10. :roflmfao::roflmfao: Only out of the mouth of babe's

11. that is hilarious!

12. I love that! How adorable is that! :flowers:

13. Out of the mouths of babes....come unrealistic ideas of how many Coach bags we should have!

Too cute!

14. Very cute and, you're right, she does have a point there. ha ha
    Hmmm, kids can see things pretty clearly...;)

15. Yes, leave it to the little ones to cut right to the truth, huh?!! So cute !!Mmy five year old is my Coach store buddy. The SA's there eat him up when we go!