The full list of FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World 2007

hmm, I dont agree with 98% of those.

I think this should be renamed 100 FAMOUS most sexiest women alive, according to FHM.

I think and have seen such beautiful women in secluded places in Brazil, the middle east, south africa etc.

I guess they dont consider that these women on these lists have a glam squad traveling with them making them look "sexy"..ugh.

I think this should be renamed 100 FAMOUS most sexiest women alive, according to FHM.

I think and have seen such beautiful women in secluded places in Brazil, the middle east, south africa etc.

I guess they dont consider that these women on these lists have a glam squad traveling with them making them look "sexy"..ugh.

^^ITA!!! :yes:

That list in insane.
Since when have Britney Spears, Lindsay Lohan, Hayden Panettietetritirr, Eva Longoria and Avril Lavigne been sexy?? :throwup: :throwup: to all of them.

Where is Kate Mara?? She is SO hot.

I wouldn't put Jessica Alba at the top... but somewhere on the list, yes. I think some of the women that are further down should be higher up... and some of them shouldn't even be on there!

I agree with you! Some countries have local FHM magazines with women who are hotter than say, Kirsten Dunst. Oh well.

I have never heard of half of them. I don't agree with some of the list's placements. I don't know who Vicki Blows or Abi Titmus is but their names made me laugh. Is that why the men voted for them? LOL

Found a pic of Abi Titmus on one of the celeb gossip sites. I guess she lives up to her name!:Push:

attachment.php

Attachments

• abi.JPG
    abi.JPG
    133.3 KB · Views: 404
Funny that the French Melissa Theuriau made it to 88, since she's only known in France !!! I think ???
she's a 28 y.o TV journalist, and will always be remembered as the only journalist who "dared" to refuse the ultimate dream in a journalist's career : to present the national TV news on the n.1 channel.....she refused bc she didn't want to be chosen for her beauty (I have to admire her for that) !!!!!
SHe has such a beautiful face. O.o Gorgeous.