93. Georgie Thompson
    94. Heidi Range
    95. Abi Harding
    96. Melanie Slade
    97. Pamela Anderson
    98. Emma Watson
    99. Ziyi Zhang
    100. Lacey Turner
  2. American actress Jessica Alba has been crowned Sexiest Woman in the World.

The Sin City star, 25, beat Desperate Housewife Eva Longoria, Scarlett Johansson, Angelina Jolie and Girls Aloud star Cheryl Tweedy to the title.

[​IMG] Jessica Alba: The Sin City star has been voted the world's sexiest woman, in FHM's biggest poll ever. Eight million men from all over world took part in the poll

[​IMG] Girls Aloud's Cheryl Tweedy took with number seven spot and glamour model Keeley Hazell is the highest placed Brit in the number 2 position

FHM editor Chris Bell said: "FHM's 100 Sexiest Women in the World is the ultimate guide to the most beautiful women in the world.
    "We have had votes from every continent across the globe, from Belgium to Belize, it seems every country has had its say.
    "Jessica Alba is a worthy winner of this year's FHM title. She's a talented, successful and beautiful actress who clearly has sex appeal that translates worldwide."

[​IMG] Scarlett Johansson placed fifth, and Desperate Housewife Eva Longoria took the number three spot

The Californian beauty, who celebrates her 26th birthday on Saturday beat model Keeley Hazell, 20 and Desperate Housewife Eva Longoria, 32 into second and third.
    Last year's winner Pirates Of The Caribbean actress Keira Knightley, 22, slipped out of the top 10 into 12th place.
    British women were the most popular, followed by Americans and Brazilians.
    Prince William's ex Kate Middleton, 25, proves she will have no trouble finding a new man after shooting up the top 100 to 25th place from 94th last year.
    The brunette is one place above TV presenter Holly Willoughby, 26, and two above Girls Aloud star Nadine Coyle, 21.
    Troubled singer Britney Spears, 25, is back in at 54, after falling out of the list last year.
    Bob Geldof's daughter Peaches, in 55th place, and Theo Walcott's girlfriend Melanie Slade, in 96th position, are in the top 100 for the first time.
    Supermodel Kate Moss, 33, has sneaked into the top 100 at 68 thanks to a late surge from fans who heard that she was set to be booted off the list.
    The top 100 is featured in the June edition of the magazine.
  3. I agree with the list!I think Jessica is very hot!
  4. where the hell is Jennifer Lopez????????

She'd get my vote as sexiest woman in the world!
  5. I agree, J.Lo should've been in the top 10! Jen Aniston and Anna Kournikova are also too far down....
  6. Yeah especially since Britney Spears made the list (GAG)...I'm shocked J Lo didn't get on....she's about 34859034853490 times hotter than Britney!!
  7. Have they seen Jenna Jameson lately? :yucky: She shouldn't have made the top 100.

And Peaches Geldof at #53? I don't think so.
  8. Who the hell voted for Hayden Panettiere??? :confused1:
  9. I have never heard of half of them. I don't agree with some of the list's placements. I don't know who Vicki Blows or Abi Titmus is but their names made me laugh. Is that why the men voted for them? LOL
  10. lol that list is silly...and who decides anyways? Because they need to have their head checked. Eva Longoria?? nuh-uh.
  11. OMG!! That's hysterical!! That must be the reason why they made the list.
  12. Funny that the French Melissa Theuriau made it to 88, since she's only known in France !!! I think ???
    she's a 28 y.o TV journalist, and will always be remembered as the only journalist who "dared" to refuse the ultimate dream in a journalist's career : to present the national TV news on the n.1 channel.....she refused bc she didn't want to be chosen for her beauty (I have to admire her for that) !!!!!
    med_MelissaTheuriau_1_5_144859.jpg med_MelissaTheuriau_1_5_178781.jpg MelissaTheuriau_1_1_50841.jpg
  13. I never agree with these types of lists. Scarlett looks great. Jessica Alba deserves to be on the list but not sure of placement. Beyonce and Halle are so far down....when I saw that..I knew the list was Phewy!...LOL I didn't even read through the rest of the list......
  14. :yes:
  15. Damn!No one voted for Paris Hilton :roflmfao: .