The Final Days Of My Cb Pap =(

Clearly, this was an accident on the hairdresser's part. I know it's hard, but try to keep things in perspective...it's just a purse. Maybe if you hadn't had that happen, you would have walked outside of the salon and been hit by a bus or something! Things happen for a reason...try to stay positive, I'm sure everything will work out!

gosh, nightmare, sorry to hear that

hope the insurance covers it, they better do

u can get a new cb from reseller, but the pain of missing the one u love is just not something u can forget, even its a bag ... take it easy k ... get them to pay u first then u figure out later how to get the new cb or maybe other bags? just suggestion ... all the best!

I would be so angry!!! I'm sorry for youy. When I was reading I had some kind of feeling in my stomach too! I wolud show them receipt! I hope you will get your money back!!!!!

Good that you kept the original documents, and as someone mentionned print out the value of it now of Ebay or Let-trade or something, since it's a collector......
That really sucks :sad:
Hope you can replace it soon.
That's why I never take anything of value to the hair dresser and I dress w. old clothes as well bc you never know with all these chemicals around !

:wtf: Noooo~~~ What they said is really rude! "Is that real"??? I mean common! How long have you been w/this stylist?? Even if the insurance will pay for it, i am not sure they pay you the price on receipt or today's market price.....can you refuse the refund and ask for "repair or replace"' instead? Gosh, i am soo sorry this happen, i'd flip out in the store right then and there! It's a Discountinued-hand-pick pap!!!

Sooo sorry this happened. I would give them a copy of your receipt, though, and hang on to the original. You don't want them to lose it. Did they at least give you your color and cut free?

Oh darling that is terrible...
u shouldn't let it pass u HAVE to get your money back... because honestly I don't think it is fixable... Once i got hair color on my hands and it took weeks until it came out it is really strong :crybaby: hugs from here it feels very bad when others ruin something u like/love but again don't let them pass over you
make them PAY!!!

oh NO! that's TERRIBLE. i would be FREAKING OUT ... i have been going to my salon since i was 8 yrs old (14 years now) and know everyone in there very well, but if this happened to me, i think i would probably go in there to get what is owed to me (the money to buy a new one...even if it was hand picked and no longer available through LV...i'm sorry....) and then never show my face in there again because they all would think i was CRAZY for freaking out in the way i know i would. poor pap :sad: R.I.P.