The FedEx stork brought my new babies in!

Virgo said:
Very nice! All of them are lovely. It may be time for another group of your bags :yes:

My FedEx stork is circling today but will probably arrive when I'm not home :cry:

My FedEx stork is circling this week too!

Congrats on your gorgeous new bags! LOVE the BH especially.

yeuxhonnetes said:
:biggrin::love:

and Popincourt Haut twinsies too!

Oh riiight, I forgot about that ! :amuse:

Now if only I had more twinsie bags.. your l'epanoui GM and white MC shirley is just making me think bad bad thoughts of how I NEED them ! :amazed::amuse:

You will LOVE the Batignolles Horizontal. Of all my bags--LV, Chanel, Ferragamo, Fendi, Prada, Balenciaga, Marc Jacobs, etc., etc.--I swear I use the B. Horizontal the most. It is SO practical and convenient, very easy to get in and out of, easy to carry. Just a great tote.

I used to worry about the vachetta too. But I've had mine six months and its surprisingly spot/dirt free, even though its been lightly rained on. I think LV is coating the vachetta differently these days...

ayla said:
Oh riiight, I forgot about that ! :amuse:

Now if only I had more twinsie bags.. your l'epanoui GM and white MC shirley is just making me think bad bad thoughts of how I NEED them ! :amazed::amuse:

:lol: we all have that effect on one another!

jenn4lv said:
I love the perle color!! Great purchases! :biggrin:

thanks :flowers:! the Perle is my absolutely favorite color! i don't really care for the bright colors. i also love the Marshmallow pink. it's sooooo pretty.

keykey36 said:
I love how you suprised me w/ unwrapping it in front of me like I was recving a package too. Very cleaver of you!

thanks :biggrin:! i think i got that idea from some of the other forum members. i did it for my Popincourt Haut here too.

Jill D.C. said:
I used to worry about the vachetta too. But I've had mine six months and its surprisingly spot/dirt free, even though its been lightly rained on. I think LV is coating the vachetta differently these days...

i'm actually deathly afraid of dirtying the Bedford :wondering , because it's white and i'd love for the vachetta to stay absolutely pale. i think the pale leather looks so elegant on the white.

damn that is some nice loot. great purchases. don't you all just love the fedex man? it's always better than christmas. for me anyway. lol. enjoy!! you lv lovers are really starting to make a fan out of me.