the fastest way to get a new birkin from the hermès stores (lol)

1. i just have to share this with you
    today i had my weekly phoneconversation with my sa and we talked over my wishlist (deposed at the store in case so something unexpectedly pops in) and she whispers to me the fastest way to aqquire a brand new birkin .
    "darling if you want to work through your list very very fast just order all the colours witch diamond hardware (at a bargain from between 70.000Euro to 140.000 euro per bag) and you get the bags within 9 month alltogether"

so in case anyone wants her bag very fast that´s the way to go

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. If a person orders all her birkins in diamond hardware, she's no longer a regular customer but immediately a VVIP.

3. I'll keep that in mind Lilach...:roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

4. well just in case i would order all my bags with diamond hardware . i demand to have the bags "handdovered" by Jean-Louis Dumas personally on a silver plate :roflmfao:

5. Oh sure, let's see, I'll have the Braise 30cm , black 30cm, Sapphire Blue 30cm, and Miel 35cm. All croc porosus, please. And make sure those diamonds are no less than D/E/F and flawless! :blink:

6. Anyone willing to test this theory?:angel:

7. :roflmfao: uh okay :roflmfao:

8. I think this pretty much sums up my problems on why I can't get a birkin...This is the answer!!!! I will keep you posted now.

9. I actually asked my SA about diamond croc Birkin a month ago and he said that they've only managed to get one and they had to lobby VERY HARD with Corporate for it.:lol:

10. you have a weird store policy in the us :shocked: :lol:

11. :roflmfao: :roflmfao: :roflmfao: Put me down for one in each color please! :lol:

12. This is precisely why I'm soooo confused all the time. It's like every store I talk to gives me a different answer. Take the example of my friend's special order, she was told that they have to wait for a "yay" or "nay" from Corporate even though at the Podium the people told the store manager that she can place the order but only as a special order and through the store level. However, when I ask the SA from a different location, she just told me that as long as Corporate said one can place a special order through the store level, it's pretty much a "yay" and as long as you heard no news from Corporate, it's good news.

Examples like this really confused the heck out of me. Now I'm afraid to try to place any special order even if they offer to do it for me ...

13. Btw, I would like a shiny fuchsia porosus Croc shoulder birkin with solid platinum hardware and pink diamonds!:lol:

14. kou- That's a killer birkin!!!!:shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :heart: :heart: :heart: I REALLY hope you can get it someday. WOW! that sounds like billionaire's shoulder birkin:love:

15. Kou - I'm sure that croc diamond JPG would look stunning on you.

Here, I was told that Switzerland receives a couple of this diamond croc Birkins and then they share between the stores if any client would be interested in one.