The Fashion Spot

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all,

Any of you out there that is a member of The Fashion Spot that would like to invite me to to read about fashion and all the bags etc! Was it always invite only? Anyway...thanks so much!

2. I'm a member there but I'm barley ever on there and I was just able to sign up. Seems like half the time the site is down. I can see if I can figure out how to invite you.
  3. I'm member, but didn't know it was invite only either.
  4. maybe they just started that...I have no clue...wonder what one would have to do to invite someone?
  5. I think they just started. It loosl;ike I'm not active enough over there to send an invite:sad:
  6. I was able to go into the forums with no problem and I'm barely active over there. I didn't see anything about an invite to become a member, just your typical registration.
  7. it is brand new that it is per invitation only. but untilnow noone can send invitations out.
  8. wow, i've been a member for over 2 years. i't sinvite only now? strange lol
  9. i'm also a member there, i can invite you, no problem. just PM me. i didn't know it was by invites only...
  10. As 'elite'-acting as many of the members are, I'm surprised it took them this long to do that.

Oops did I say that out loud?
  11. I am a member, I was never invited......maybe they changed it. Its a large forum. I find it hard to navigate thru.

12. The threads just get too long for my taste. :hrmm:
  13. I am pretty sure that Vlad and Megs do not want threads here about other forums.

sorry guys.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.