The Fart Game

1. My friend just sent me this and I couldn't stop laughing as I was playing it. It's just so ridiculous!

Make sure you have your volume on. The point of this game is to not let the guy next to you at the bus stop hear you farting while you let out as much gas as you possibly can. But watch out! If you don't let out gas quick enough, you will explode!

Press the space key to fart and the left arrow key to release gas.

Tip: Fart as long as you can only when vehicles are passing. The left key only works about twice, so don't waste it unless you really need to use it.
  2. Agghh crap JAN! thats my type of game, much to the shame of my family I have never grown up!
  3. I failed. Miserably!!!
  4. LOL, thanks for sharing this... I thought it was funny... but I sucked at the game!
  5. Too funny!
  6. Lmao :roflmfao: How fun!
  7. *HaHa* Thanks for sharing this JAN!

This game is too funny.

I had to log off of tPF because the DH wouldn't stop playing. :lol:
  9. Too funny!!!
  10. OMG I beat my previous score. I got 13740!!!!!

HAHAHA that's hilarious.
  11. lol I didn't fully get how to play and farted the 1st second into the game... ow what a great first try :p

Are you Korean as well, JAN!?
  12. Lol that's what I did at first too.

No, I'm not. I don't understand a word it said. My friend taught me how to play it. Thing is, he's not Korean either! Lol guess it was just random pressing of buttons..
  13. I love this game! I scored 7920, I don't know if that is good or not, but boy was I farting up a storm!
  14. ^Lol, that's pretty good.

At first I couldn't get passed 3000, and I've finally gotten the trick and have went up to 42,000+.
  15. my fartings not very good... keep getting caught