Scarves ........The Fall 2016 Scarves........

Oh gosh. I'm in trouble. I'm not supposed to buy more scarves.

I went to the store to pick up some other goodies and I tried this color of cheval Phoenix. It was drop dead gorgeous on. They are holding it until I go back next week.
View attachment 3500268View attachment 3500269
But I also love this colorway.
View attachment 3500270View attachment 3500271
And then there is the Dallet shawl and Bova's neutral buckles. What's a girl to do? [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]
Dear Pocket, know exactly what you mean! There are just too many beauties this season! :girlsigh: Had the blue cw on my WL, too but when I tried cw 10 it was quite clear what I needed to do. :heart: Just let your heart decide... :hbeat:

Of course I like the blue one , but the red one is just so rich looking! And would go so well with your new K.
have you considered the dallet shawl that Katekluet just showed?

The blue dallet is beautiful, but I have a few blue cashmeres and I prefer the neutral tones of the dallet. I'm hoping for the grey.

Yes, the new bag is complicating my decision. I have a few red 140s and a few blue. Last season specific colorways of the 140s were hard to find. I'll have to really think through what I will actually wear.

I did get both, which is probably nuts, but I love grey a lot so I think I'll get a lot of use out of both.
Not nuts at all, I'm leaning this way myself, I was hoping you would tell me it was crazy and only get one:lol:
Backfire! The Dallet isn't in my store yet, they are holding the CLF until it comes so I can decide. And just yesterday I was telling a friend I was done for the season:cool:

Reactions: bedhead and MSO13
The colors are way different in real life. It has a lot of rouge h which I love, Blue and caramel. It really popped when I put it on. I suspect I will end up with both eventually [emoji24]
Drop dead gorgeous on is a good sign, plus all of those colors go with all of your bags, colvert, rouge H and gold, and of course black too. Sounds like a winner. The blue colorway, while beautiful, is similar in feel to your other blues so I think you have that covered. Maybe a Paris souvenir?

The blue dallet is beautiful, but I have a few blue cashmeres and I prefer the neutral tones of the dallet. I'm hoping for the grey.

Yes, the new bag is complicating my decision. I have a few red 140s and a few blue. Last season specific colorways of the 140s were hard to find. I'll have to really think through what I will actually wear.
Yes, that's right, you already have some beautiful blue CSGMs in similar colors.
you really can't go wrong, whatever you choose.

I went to the store to pick up some other goodies and I tried this color of cheval Phoenix. It was drop dead gorgeous on. They are holding it until I go back next week.

And then there is the Dallet shawl and Bova's neutral buckles. What's a girl to do? [emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]
I absolutely adore the red CW of cheval[emoji173]️[emoji173]️... That's a winner! ... I know the feeling of being torn between such gorgeous designs and CWs! Sometimes I like so many of these designs that I just want to grab them all and run [emoji3][emoji3]

Beautiful! I saw this at my store! Truly stunning[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Reactions: Juvelen

What a lovely if difficult dilemma, Pocketbook Pup! If the red Cheval Phoenix was drop dead gorgeous on you, it may have a place in your collection. :love: Looking forward to what you eventually choose. :smile:

I love the red Cheval Phoenix. It's a gorgeous color combination. These pics are getting me interested in the large silkies.