Scarves ............. The Fall 2013 scarves .............

Since Pégase posted this Rose Indien/Toundra Imprimeur Fou Camails, I knew that it would be inevitable... Back from swimming this morning, I made a stop-over at George V. And bam! The Imprimeur Fou Camails was there, somehow waiting for me. And of course, it came with me. Here it is:

Good choice, it looks great on you, Anfang! Classic and elegant :tup:!

I always thought it was 4 different scarves, but apparently this is one large 140 scarf called "Patch" Patch

Ref. H739999S 01
€ 1.300,00 (currently on EU H.com)

Interesting

TvRw6m2.png

dhELIAl.png
Thank you for posting this, julian! In SS Le Monde, there was a shawl called "Patch Précieux" which was larger (180 square), same thing, 4 90 sewn together. Never saw it IRL though. This one is not really my thing, but who knows...;)

Congrats Anfang! The men's department is quite the treasure trove! And I agree with lanit, if you are a glove wearer a pair in mustard would be TDF!
Thank you textilegirl, yes, I'm addict to men's dept, indeed! And I am a glove wearer, so the hunt is on! :biggrin:

Good choice, it looks great on you, Anfang! Classic and elegant :tup:!
Thank you Chanel, I love it to pieces, and as today is somehow gray, I'm taking it with me!

Anfang, your new Imprimeur Camails is so you and its colors are great year-round and for many occasions. It looks beautiful on you. Congratulations!
Thank you Maedi, I just could not resist, and btw, I wear it today! Time for shawls around here, now!

She's here!
Note the contrast hem
I die.

Happy to be your twin TT, I die all over again :faint:, I haven't taken mine off since I bought it, and that's despite buying others since

Since Pégase posted this Rose Indien/Toundra Imprimeur Fou Camails, I knew that it would be inevitable... Back from swimming this morning, I made a stop-over at George V. And bam! The Imprimeur Fou Camails was there, somehow waiting for me. And of course, it came with me. Here it is:

This is gorgeous on you Anfang, the cw suits you perfectly

I always thought it was 4 different scarves, but apparently this is one large 140 scarf called "Patch" Patch

Ref. H739999S 01
€ 1.300,00 (currently on EU H.com)

Interesting

TvRw6m2.png

dhELIAl.png

Thanks for the pics, I was looking at this but somehow I'm not sure either. There is another cw too with slightly different 70 scarves

Absolute perfection on you! Congrats!

Scarfies- I had success today at H! Both items completely caught me by surprise but I love when that happens.

Some of you may remember that I'm in love with the CDC design and found a shawl about a month ago. I was uncertain about the cw because it felt a little 'muddy' to me. I looked at it for several weeks in my drawer but in the end, was not in love with it. So back it went and I have been pining for a new shawl ever since.

I didn't get a new CDC shawl but I did pick up this 90cm silk because it was just so darn cheerful. I'm not usually a bright color person but this cw just sang to me. Here she is.

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1381438868.506639.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1381438878.404042.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1381438887.035231.jpg

Next up is a shawl I was not even thinking about. I wasn't head over heels in love with Mars but once I tried this cw on, I was sold! Let me know what you think. I hope I'm not loopy from too much work and just imagining it suits me

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1381439029.036446.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1381439039.106271.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1381439047.477705.jpg

Scarfies- I had success today at H! Both items completely caught me by surprise but I love when that happens.

Some of you may remember that I'm in love with the CDC design and found a shawl about a month ago. I was uncertain about the cw because it felt a little 'muddy' to me. I looked at it for several weeks in my drawer but in the end, was not in love with it. So back it went and I have been pining for a new shawl ever since.

I didn't get a new CDC shawl but I did pick up this 90cm silk because it was just so darn cheerful. I'm not usually a bright color person but this cw just sang to me. Here she is.

View attachment 2362035
View attachment 2362036
View attachment 2362037

Next up is a shawl I was not even thinking about. I wasn't head over heels in love with Mars but once I tried this cw on, I was sold! Let me know what you think. I hope I'm not loopy from too much work and just imagining it suits me

View attachment 2362040
View attachment 2362041
View attachment 2362042

Both of your choices look great. I support your decision. :smile:

You are not loopy.