The Fabulous Berkeley Club

My husband surprised me with this today. This is the 1st time he has ever done that. He bought me an Epi last year for my bday but I was there and he decided to buy it. This is such a great bag.

My husband surprised me with this today. This is the 1st time he has ever done that. He bought me an Epi last year for my bday but I was there and he decided to buy it. This is such a great bag.

what a great dh...my dh would flip at the price....is it wonderful...do you love the berkley...I would like your feedback on this bag...I am eyeing but, not sure...thinking the speedy is nice and less $...but, this bag is definitely more wow...you should model yours...congrats....

I am going for it the Berkley in ebene....hope it is the right choice...toil with the decision between this bag and the Trevi...Berkley won because this bag seems more classic to me....the Trevi is a tad to trendy and popular for me...the Berkley seems to be more of a traditional style like the speedy so, it won me over...I was going to get the Speedy 30 and decided I need a treat...dh did not get me a V-day card just a nice hug (he is not into v-day)so I was feeling down today, so I got myself a hot bag and feel happy...don't get sad go shopping is my motto...maybe my handbag addiction is filling a void...I love gifts and suprises and cards and flowers....lol...a gorgeous LV always cheers me up...lol

Tell me I am going to love this bag...I had to go by pics no store in my town....I am excited and do not want to be disappointed...think I will love it...it is my first daimer...finally branching out from mono...

I have had a speedy and an epi bowling and they were both great, I love my epi but this berkeley is wonderful. It is lightweight and just so different. I liked the Trevi by hubby hated it and he was picking and paying, he did great. My bday is not until May so maybe a wallet?

LVPug--You will love the Berkeley. :tup: I too was torn b/n Berkeley and Trevi... I am sooo glad I went with the Berkeley. It is now my fav bag by far. Congrats. Let us know what ya think when you get it :smile:.

Here are some pics of my damier ebene berkeley, isn't she pretty:yes: I am also have a damier zippy organizer being shipped. These were my Vday presents and a total surprise. My DH is such a sweetie:heart:

100_1666.jpg

100_1668.jpg

LVPug--You will love the Berkeley. :tup: I too was torn b/n Berkeley and Trevi... I am sooo glad I went with the Berkeley. It is now my fav bag by far. Congrats. Let us know what ya think when you get it :smile:.
I will let you know...I am so excited...my SA told me that there store isnow sold out of them and that they have a waitlist..on eluxury the ebene is sold out...it is now gaining popularity...hope not too popular...I prefer a unique bag that not everyone else carries...will post soon once I receive it...hope it is LVOE!!!

I got..I got it and I love it..a part of me wonders if I could of been happy with the daimer speedy 30...so much less $$...but, I love the details, the plate, the lining, all the little extra's..it is my first daimer and I am thrilled..I was a monogram gal with the speedy 30, PH, LH, tulum pm, roxbury, neocabby and aureilla...it was such a leap to go to daimer and I am so glad that I did...now I want the hampstead in azur for summer...then I am done with my collection I hope..

? my date code either says, 002007 or 082007....can anyone interpret for me...it is hard to tell with the microfiber lining..I called the 866 # and they do not discuss the codes...

this is a super hot bag and I am glad that I picked it over the trevi because the shape is so iconic and original..

also it smells a tad like plastic...does this go away..

will post a pic with my entire collection soon...LV is awesome!!!!!

I just checked out pics of the speedy 30 and they are night and day...so happy that I got the ubbbber luxurious Berkely...It is sooo stunning...it is now one of my favorite bags....it is tied with my black neocabby mm...right now I am more drawn to my berkley...daimer is sooooooo nice...ohhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

I think all Berkeleys are made in France, therefore I bet the first 2 letters of your datecode is DU----it probably looks like 00. Mine is a little hard to read also.

Glad you LVoe yours! It's a great bag and welcome to the Berkeley Club!:yes::yes:

I think all Berkeleys are made in France, therefore I bet the first 2 letters of your datecode is DU----it probably looks like 00. Mine is a little hard to read also.

Glad you LVoe yours! It's a great bag and welcome to the Berkeley Club!:yes::yes:

Thank you....I will have to post some pics...will be doing a collection LV shot....this bag is sooooooooooooooooooooo awesome.....it is my favorite bag now....my other bags have already been neglected since I got the neocabby....now it is all about the berkley...it is gorgeous!!!