The FABULOUS ALMA Club!!!

Omg the right one is stunning. I have a couple of coach but I after close to a year, they don't look as good, it worn out quick. And coach in my country is expensive, might as well just top up some cash to buy lv. OK but I don't have high expectations on the lifespan

i think there are a few brands making the 'alma shape' bags... ive seen that coach bag, and also, kate spade has the alma shape bag, prada also has the alma shaped bag... (even they are not look very similar with the original alma bag)
i think, maybe because alma bag shape is all time favorite..
so lots of brand try to re create their bag based on alma bag shape :smile:
but this is just my thoughts,,,

Reactions: the_baglover
IMG_20160727_110722.jpg
Here's an oldie but goody. Introducing my pre-loved 18 year old Alma. I've been searching for one in great condition for so long and I wanted one made in the 90s. This one was MIF in 1998. I'm so happy!

I always wonder how does dry venchetta looks like? Does it peel? Could you elaborate more when u are free? Thanks
Yes, one of the handles actully did start to peel and was cracking. When i had it authenticated here, they told me they would not have conditioned it and the seller advised against it also so that it would stay light. But then I would have had to get the handles replaced which could have been an option, but, I am not addicted to light leather, I am not afraid of a little patina so i don't mind that it darkened at least now i know that the leather is not dry which is a killer for leather.