The FABULOUS ALMA Club!!!

BEAUTIFUL!

sarahcantiik said:
I only have 1 alma, it's a damier. I put a Juicy Couture cherry enamel charm just for fun, here it is..

149409767.jpg

ck21 said:
Count me in!

I love my red epi alma!! A damier alma may be in my future!

Would you please post pics of your red alma:rolleyes: . I am considering but have not seen it. I have a epi in black alma, thinking about returning for red if I like what I see. Any suggestitons. Will post pics of mine once I finally make up my mind.

I have a total Vaccheta Alma, and I would like to get one in Epi 'cause mine is just SOOO delicate, but I'm uncertain about what color to get; does anyone know if there will be new Epi colors in the Autumn ? If so, which ones ?:flowers:

delux duck: is that a vachetta alma?? it's BEAUTIFUL! not to be nosey, but how much does that run?

oh who am i kidding, i'm totally nosey, but it's for a good cause ie the neverending quest to put a purse name to my purse savings. :smile:

ilzabet said:
delux duck: is that a vachetta alma?? it's BEAUTIFUL! not to be nosey, but how much does that run?

oh who am i kidding, i'm totally nosey, but it's for a good cause ie the neverending quest to put a purse name to my purse savings. :smile:

hi :smile: yes, it's 100% vachetta Alma. just like Angelina Jolie's. but mum got hers first ;) i think she paid AU$2600+ for it. im still trying to convince her to order a vachetta Speedy next :graucho: i wouldn't mind a Keepall 45 or a Ribera GM myself :shame: