The Ebay 3K Graffiti Speedy

Feb 11, 2006
Remember the auction we were watching last week? The silver speedy that went for a little over $3,000? Well the buyer and seller just left each other neg feedback. The buyer is accusing the seller of selling a used bag :censor: . What did she think she was buying? The bag was clearly described and the seller had excellent pictures.

Ebay is so full of freaks...

Did the buyer not read the auction?

Only carried for a short while. The handles are still in the light shade of patina and the interior is spotless with the exception of an extremely light mark, so light the camera could not capture it. Graffiti canvas has only the slightest of rub off, and is normal with wear.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: The seller did describe the bag well and provide good pictures. Probably a bad case of buyer's remorse.

LOL. Find me a NEW and authentic graffiti and I will buy it, if you can. That lady is so rude by calling names. She bidded that high and it's her fault. I bet she has credit card debt because of this bag.

:blink: Yeah, buyer's remorse.
Maybe she could've been a member of PF and realised she was ripped off :yes:
But I think the buyer was willing to pay a high price for a "brand new" speedy but she just didn't read the auction description properly I suppose...

MissL said:
:blink: Yeah, buyer's remorse.
Maybe she could've been a member of PF and realised she was ripped off :yes:
But I think the buyer was willing to pay a high price for a "brand new" speedy but she just didn't read the auction description properly I suppose...
Agree! :biggrin:

ugh...buyers like that make me mad. i had similar experiences when i had listed an expensive bag and the buyer backed out because she didnt read the entire auction! i want to email her and tell her shes an idiot... but i wont ;X

awful seller,,,expected me to pay $3000 for a stupid USED bag.Hmmmm maybe you should have put a cap on what you wanted to bid and then give it. you on your own free will kept bidding :smile: :lol: