The Duck's Collection

hahahahaha :lol: i would just assume its because it is filled with bags and not the stairwell itself. it's the only flight of stairs we have in the old house and it leads to the laundry and back yard :shame:

my latest addition:

OuveaCarryall1.jpg

Ouvea Carryall.

will add some more pics of my other bags soon.

here's another fave pice of mine: Epi "Larry" satchel
EpiLarry1.jpg

(from men's f/w 2004, 100 pcs world wide!)

and here's an updated photo of my LV belts:
LVBelts.jpg

(from top: Jeans 45, Utah Inventeur & LST Glace)

Hi Duck!!

Fab collection! really versatile! I'm trying to convince my husband he needs to build a collection like that (hoping it will encourage him to shut up about mine!:biggrin:)

hey, I seem to remember you from AuthLVonly, is that you? or am I having a funny turn?? what ever happened to those guys? are they still running? I tried to find them again but had no luck...

ParkAvenuePrincess said:
Hi Duck!!

Fab collection! really versatile! I'm trying to convince my husband he needs to build a collection like that (hoping it will encourage him to shut up about mine!:biggrin:)

hey, I seem to remember you from AuthLVonly, is that you? or am I having a funny turn?? what ever happened to those guys? are they still running? I tried to find them again but had no luck...

thanks PAP! :smile:

yes, i used to be a member of OnlyAuthLV. i still keep contact with the core OALV group though. but there's a few other OALV members who are active here too. good luck in converting your DH to LV. have you bought him his first piece? :graucho:

Hey duck!

no, not yet! We were in Dublin a few months back & he was totally in love with the Conquerant 65 case in Earth. He was reaching for his credit card, but then we talked about it & to spend £1400 on a case, thats going to get left on tarmac in the rain, crammed into over head lockers, or worse, stolen by light handed baggage handlers! well, we just couldn't justify it, so we went back to using our trusty old samsonites.....

He's not really a wallet guy, well, he has one, cos he's got so many cards, but he just takes the one or two cards out & carries them loose in his pocket!

Its his birthday in August so I was thinking of getting him a card holder, any recommendations? He doesn't like the Monogram canvas though...

oohohohohoooo! totally forgot to say! I am in LOVE!!! with your Ouvea Carryall.!!!!

do you think its too masculine for a woman(& I'm teeeny~ 5ft2max!) to carry it though? I'm thinking it would be perfect as my carry on for NY in September.....:biggrin:

ParkAvenuePrincess said:
oohohohohoooo! totally forgot to say! I am in LOVE!!! with your Ouvea Carryall.!!!!

do you think its too masculine for a woman(& I'm teeeny~ 5ft2max!) to carry it though? I'm thinking it would be perfect as my carry on for NY in September.....:biggrin:

... Its his birthday in August so I was thinking of getting him a card holder, any recommendations? He doesn't like the Monogram canvas though...

i think it's pretty unisex... but who really cares? if you love it, get it! but i recommend you act now, it's more limited than any of the women's spring lines. you might also want to try the red Tobago Carryall too ;)

sure, there's also an Epi card holder, black is always the safest choice. but he might also like a money clip in vachetta leather
p10895135_ph_hero.jpg

it's also available in silver or golden brass.

but i have my eye on this Utah Key Pouch for when i go out at night and only need my cards, id and cash.
p10949818_ph_hero.jpg

http://www.eluxury.com/browse/product_detail.jhtml?styleid=10949818&SectionID=

oooh, I never thought of a money clip.. thats a great idea! one thing he always has is wads of cash! (thats sounds bad, but we run shops & everything is done in cash so we always have the takings. I don't mean we have wads of cash :sad: )

I love the Utah key pouch too, I love that its so practical with the chain and all, but alas, I kn0ow that is the exact bit he would hate about it.

hummm am really at a quandry now... but I think the money clip will be a must!!
thanks for your input darl!