The Downtown

1. I am new to the Downtown - what colours does it come in for A/W 07? I couldn't see it on the YSL website

thanks!

2. I just got back from the mall ;) I saw purple (plum?), ivory, black, brown, and metallic silver.
    My NM doesn't have any in patent, but there's apparently a grey patent, and the black patent embossed croc.
    The website also shows that grey flannel downtown.

3. thanks! Purple sounds lovely...

4. no problem. And I just realized that the technical color is "violet" lol

5. Check out this thread I started back in March to see most of the colors from cruise/resort and spring/summer 07...

http://forum.purseblog.com/yves-saint-laurent/whats-your-favorite-downtown-color-105911.html

Many of those colors are still available if you hunt around. (There was also the black/white fabric check Downtown for spring.)

-----------------------------------------------

So far for fall/winter 07, these are some of the new colors, but I don't think we've seen them all yet...

Black Croco embossed
    [​IMG]

Cypress Green
    [​IMG]

Grey flannel
    [​IMG]

Navy patent
    (borrowed from labellavida13; taken with flash)
    [​IMG]

Grey Patent
    (haven't seen pic yet)

More colors to come, I think!

Black Croco Downtown.JPG Downtown Cypress.JPG Grey flannel Downtown.JPG labellavida13.JPG
  6. Also, check out the "Celebs & YSL bags" thread at the top of this subforum, because there are a ton of Downtown pics in there...

7. I have a Downtown in violet patent leather...haven't had a chance to take a picture yet. Anyway, here is a picture from other web site.

Violet Downtown.jpeg
  8. Congrats on your violet patent Downtown. It was a spring/summer color. There are more pics in this thread below if you are interested.... We'd love to have pics of yours in our photo reference thread! :tup:

http://forum.purseblog.com/yves-saint-laurent/whats-your-favorite-downtown-color-105911.html

9. where can I buy the first one now???
    Black Croco embossed
    Thank you so much

10. I recommend looking at the US website even if you are in London, they have better pictures of the bags. Shop-wise I would recommend the Bond Street store they are really nice

11. love that navy patent!